Question for Moderator Slug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
You closed the thread on Dissatisfaction with Banker Trust Mail Service with this comment:

"If you going to trash someone on the board, then it would have more validity if you didn't hide behind your username.

"On that note, thread closed."

I read nothing in that thread that would justify your statement or the closing of the thread.

Please explain both the statement and the action.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/102136-dissatisfaction-re-mail-forwarding-banker-trust.html

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
slug not a moderator

You closed the thread on Dissatisfaction with Banker Trust Mail Service with this comment:

"If you going to trash someone on the board, then it would have more validity if you didn't hide behind your username.

I read nothing in that thread that would justify your statement or the closing of the thread.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/102136-dissatisfaction-re-mail-forwarding-banker-trust.html

Looks like who ever slug is put something in a post that robert thought should not be there and he deleted the post and closed the thread. Has nothing to do with you.

as was said pm robert.

BahiaDreamer

Dec 27, 2009
I was wondering the same thing, and reviewed my original post. If 'slug' is in any way referring my post, it should be noted that I stated facts and what's been confirmed by BankerTrust staff.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
With Transexpress I can track where the package is on their web site at any time. I also get an email one day before it is about to arrive in Sosua and they call from Sosua as well if I don't pick it up on that day.

Everything about the service has been equal to or better than using EPS for the past two years. (I rarely got called by EPS in recent years if there was something waiting for me.) Transexpress is normally much faster from Miami to Sosua as well as costing less.

Also, setting up an account for receiving packages is free with Transexpress with no annual fee and there is an annual fee with EPS.

Thanks for the info, windeguy. I am going to look into Transexpress. I appreciate the very good service I get from EPS, but I am also on a tight budget so the possibility of saving money is also important to me.

For your info, the EPS tracking info I was getting was not from the local but from EPS in Miami.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
The thread had ran it's course and pretty much every alternative option had been posted.

Sure, I could have deleted the post and everyone would have been non the wiser.
Now a "few" people are a little more wiser and might "think" next time before they click on the "post reply" button.

If you have issues with mods or me, send a PM.
You get very little love by posting your gripes on the board :)

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.