Judy's Pet Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2008
I just wanted to tell everyone about the wonderful experience that my husband, daughter and I had with Judy who own's Judy's Pet Palace. We were down in March to stay in our villa for two weeks and to beef up our security, we took one of Judy's dogs as a foster dog for two weeks. He was a wonderful addition to our family - he was an absolute fantastic guard dog, well behaved and I think he even put on a few pounds while staying with us! No one could come near our yard or us without "King" letting us know that there was someone there.

Judy does an amazing job with all of her orphans. I would highly recommend that anyone who needs a "foster dog" to go and see Judy. We "paid" Judy for the honour of having one of her dogs with a very generous supply of dog food.

Koodos to you Judy and all your great work!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Judy's Pet Lodge is what it says it is - a 'paid for' boarding facility. Alongside is www.aaasousa.com (Friends of the Animals) of which Judy is the President. The work done by both Judy and the Association is totally incredible. The number of dogs which are rehomed, fostered or cared for and put back to their natural habitat is just phenomanol... any donations either in the form of goods for the Association Thrift Shop in Sosua or monetary gifts are always welcome to keep the good works going.... thank you for your contribution.

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
I just wanted to tell everyone about the wonderful experience that my husband, daughter and I had with Judy who own's Judy's Pet Palace. We were down in March to stay in our villa for two weeks and to beef up our security, we took one of Judy's dogs as a foster dog for two weeks. He was a wonderful addition to our family - he was an absolute fantastic guard dog, well behaved and I think he even put on a few pounds while staying with us! No one could come near our yard or us without "King" letting us know that there was someone there.

Judy does an amazing job with all of her orphans. I would highly recommend that anyone who needs a "foster dog" to go and see Judy. We "paid" Judy for the honour of having one of her dogs with a very generous supply of dog food.

KING is such a great dog!!! Sure wish we could find him a permanent home as he deserves one so much. Glad you guys were able to give hime some of the love he so much needs...

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006

I don't wish to sound pernickity but I must offer a correction to the name of Judy's establishment - it is Judy's Pet Lodge (not place or palace). Am merely posting this correction at Judy's request.

Dec 21, 2008
I stand corrected and my apologies for getting the name incorrect. Thank you for correcting my slip - that being said, Judy's work is indeed fantastic!:squareeye

Status
Not open for further replies.