Nothing major, just a "happy" moment.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
It is raining in my part of Santiago, and all our mango trees are in bloom. Out on our back "galler?a" there is an absolutely incredible aroma of mango blooms and rain.

As you know, rains have been scarce lately, I just hope this is fallin in the mountains...the whole country needs.

Remember Snoopy? Remember when he was hot and would go "MMMMMMmmm" when a breeze came by? That's me right now...it is so pleasant...and so incredibly natural!!

MMMMMMMMMmmmm

HB

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
It is raining in my part of Santiago, and all our mango trees are in bloom. Out on our back "galler?a" there is an absolutely incredible aroma of mango blooms and rain.

As you know, rains have been scarce lately, I just hope this is fallin in the mountains...the whole country needs.

Remember Snoopy? Remember when he was hot and would go "MMMMMMmmm" when a breeze came by? That's me right now...it is so pleasant...and so incredibly natural!!

MMMMMMMMMmmmm

HB

Aw, I remember the aroma of mango blooms waffing in from the balcony of the master bedroom in our SD home. One of those small things I sometimes miss about living there. Thanks for sparking the memory, HB!

bayaguanaman

Oct 22, 2009
Indeed it is raining here too (Riyadh-KSA), no mango aromas though, just a putrid smell of oil & grease built up on the roads with months of hot dry weather....... reading the first post, and passing a travel agency I had a terrible notion to bring forward my holiday ASAP !!!! Enjoy, it may not last !!

Regards

FM

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
My friends were in Bayaguana two weeks ago. It was not unlike the place you are at!! Hot and dusty...really, really needed rains to come.

Hurry home the beer is cold...

HB

Reactions: Bronxboy