NH Real Recent reviews

elena27

Mar 23, 2010
Has anyone stayed at the NH Real lately? How was your stay? I've been in other resorts (Carabela, IFA, and RIU) and thought I would try another one. The info here on this hotel is old, to the point that the hotel was still being renovated. Any info would be much appreciated!

summertime101

Nov 12, 2008
NH Review

Too funny! I answered your Higuey hotel question, and funny enough I just stayed at NH Real for a week in March. Soooo, hotel is #1 on your list of others in regard to ambiance. Not too big, not too long walks too the beach. Rooms are excellent. Food is good, bars, and discos are beautiful. The only thing was the nightlife was booooring. The disco was nice, and good music, however the hotel caters more to 40+ crowd/couples. At least that is what it felt like. Also, serious lack of entertainment and music at the pools if you like that kind of thing.
I have been to IFA bunch of times. Rooms are excellent Always have lots of fun there.
I also liked Tropical Princess..... Rooms are ok, food ok, shows very good, lobby bar lots of fun, and disco for guests/locals on the premises.
Occidental was fun too for same reasons as Tropical princess and Mangu is also just outside the lobby.
I have more if you want to PM me.
Good Luck

elena27

Mar 23, 2010
Hehe- how funny! But I appreciate all the help! I liked RIU, hated Carabela, loved IFA. Carabela was terrible. The rooms were outdated and smelly (and I know humidity at times doesn't help), but this was bad. The pools were dirty and very crowded. The staff was rude. I hated it!
We were resort "hoping" and only stayed at Carabela one night. We loved IFA. The first time we were there, they had a "theater" set up by the beach, great atmosphere! The staff was very friendly. Loved it!
I decided to try something new this time and found a fairly good deal for NH. I guess I will try it out! If I have more questions, I know who to go to! Thanks!!!