Management/teaching experience

Dolly!

Apr 14, 2010
Hello, I am currently looking to move to DR. I have a Bachelors in English/Theatre. I am currently an assistant manager at a local Steakhouse in Tampa, Florida. I also have management experience in the retail sector as well. I also have some teaching experience with younger children, specializing in reading and writing. I also have experience editing papers, letters, and such. I am willing to travel, but I would like to stay close to Santo Domingo.

If you have any opinions as to where I should seek employment, please send a PM Please include all the job information necessary and a valid email/phone number.

Thank you all for your help,
Lori

Last edited by a moderator:

ybonabeach

Jan 16, 2008
The ?Search?function is your friend.......you?ll find alot of info regarding jobs/living/moving etc all with good solid advice/experience.

Research everything before making a move here.

It?s not easy to find a position that pays well.

Good luck.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
welcome to DR1 Dolly!
I suggest you research potential employers in the DR, starting with private bilingual schools in the capital and send them your CV.

I removed your e-mail address from your post: for reasons of privacy it is better to use the PM (private message) function.