Man arrested for 'putting president's life at risk'

domilinguist

Feb 22, 2008
Dear All,

I wanted to share this with you quickly. A friend of ours was arrested yesterday because his car accidentally got caught up in the president's entourage driving home. He was stopped by the police, detained and accused not only of putting the president's life in danger but also of spouting out insults about him. He is still in jail.

La Rep?blica - Hombre penetra en ruta del presidente Fern?ndez

La Rep?blica - Soltar?an pariente de Raful protagoniz? incidente frente casa Leonel

Have any other readers been though a similar experience with the police here? We're all very concerned for him as I am sure you can imagine...

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Yeah when political motorcades are on the move stay the hell away. They don't like common people using their roads.

But seriously, I don't think it would go any better for you if you got accidentally caught up in Obama's motorcade.

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Yeah when political motorcades are on the move stay the hell away. They don't like common people using their roads.

But seriously, I don't think it would go any better for you if you got accidentally caught up in Obama's motorcade.
Roger that...it's policy in the U.S. for law enforcement to take any perceived threat to the ground, shove a knee in your back and your head into the pavement...if you're lucky they won't utilize disabling blows or a tazer....

I'd bet a commonors vehicle in O-DOGGS motorcade would result in the car being disabled and the driver taken into custody in the above prescribed method.

Reactions: Bronxboy