TV Camerman urgently needed

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Have just received following email from friend of mine:

We have Kate Robinson in the Dominican Republic for a Sailing shoot but right now with volcanic dust keeping the airports shut - with no cameraman....

have you come across any on your travels that might be near enough to fly in or better still based in the Dominican Republic??

if anyone can help then please pm me and I will forward.

matilda

May 29, 2006
Could you give some specs for what kind of camera work? One of my friends has done television/internet ads along with real estate "walk throughs" but it's all video with computer editing. He's in NYC so it's an easy flight down there. Would you be doing the editing?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Have just received following email from friend of mine:

We have Kate Robinson in the Dominican Republic for a Sailing shoot but right now with volcanic dust keeping the airports shut - with no cameraman....

have you come across any on your travels that might be near enough to fly in or better still based in the Dominican Republic??

if anyone can help then please pm me and I will forward.

matilda

I am sure you could retain the videographic services of Dominican Kidd for the cost of a Nutcracker and a Daddy Yankee hat.;)

POPNYChic

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
i know a good dominican cameraman in POP. longtime friend and he speaks very decent english too. will pm you his info.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Could you give some specs for what kind of camera work? One of my friends has done television/internet ads along with real estate "walk throughs" but it's all video with computer editing. He's in NYC so it's an easy flight down there. Would you be doing the editing?

Sorry have no idea. Only info i was forwarded and nothing to do with me just trying to help mates out. But have forwarded your reply to British crew stuck here without cameraman!!!

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
There is a company in San Pedro called Serie23 Productions. If I knew how to insert a link to the website I would do it. Look at the website for professional movie and TV camerman.