Need a favor from someone flying into the capital from NYC...

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I need a favor from anyone flying from the NYC area into Santo Domingo.

I need to have a couple of books (lightweight, not bulky) sent to someone in the capital.

So far the people I've asked could either not do this for me or had said yes only to leave me stranded, and I seriously need to get this done already.

Contact me via pm if you are available. I'll fill you in on the details.

Thanks in advance.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Hey Amigo...

I think you might be better off shipping. I'm not saying you have bad friends or anything but with so many damn baggage restrictions these days it's hard for people to bring stuff with them. There are some places up in the heights that offer convenient low fee shipping.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I need a favor from anyone flying from the NYC area into Santo Domingo.

I need to have a couple of books (lightweight, not bulky) sent to someone in the capital.

So far the people I've asked could either not do this for me or had said yes only to leave me stranded, and I seriously need to get this done already.

Contact me via pm if you are available. I'll fill you in on the details.

Thanks in advance.

Drop AZB a PM.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Yea man, I dont know where you are but there is that Western Union place on the corner of Havemeyer and Grand St. along the entrance ramp to the Williamsburgh Bridge in Brooklyn. And across the street is like Mateo Express(diagonally). I think the WU place charges like $30 to ship a small box to Santiago(at least it was last year).

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
send me a PM. I will be in NYC first week of next month and then after a few days, back to sdq. You must meet me in queens, near JFK.
AZB

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
send me a PM. I will be in NYC first week of next month and then after a few days, back to sdq. You must meet me in queens, near JFK.
AZB

PM sent. I'll meet you anywhere in Queens no problem.