R.I.P. Quinone

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Cable DeLancer has lost one of his best employees and us expats have lost a good friend. Quinone worked for DeLancer for many years collecting monthly cable bills. He was also a great trouble shooter and helped several residents out over the years. I called him every time I had a problem and even though it was not his job, he phoned the office or the techs. and things were sorted out. He met his untimely death in a motorcycle accident yesterday. They burried him today. Sleep well old pal.

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
We at Amber Guardian are devastated by the loss of our friend Quinones. He was part of our family as he was in our office just about every day, always with a smile on his face and as Eddy mentioned, would do anything possible to resolve a problem. You will never find somebody that provides customer service like him.
The entire Sosua community will miss him and I know that everbody that works for Delancer are heartbroken right now, especially Diomedes, his colleague that works for the internet billing department, who was always riding together with Quinones.
Quinones was a friend to everyone, a husband and most importantly, a great father.
The service was at 10.30 this morning and all I can say is that there was a huge attendance.
Quinones was always at our Christmas party's and I have provided a photo of him from our last party as I am sure that many of you out there know him, but just maybe never knew his name.

Quinones, you were a true gentleman, you will always be in our hearts and will never be forgotten.

2yni6ip.jpg

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
He was a great guy and helped me and many of my clients a great deal over the years. This is very sad and we will miss him!

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
RIP

He looked just like Cesar Milan the dog psychologist.

I hope somebody communicates to his family the kind words spoken here by those who knew and respected him.