Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Punta Cana Advice..Help

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Punta Cana Advice..Help

Hey everyone first off thanks in advance for all the answers to the question if you guys can help. A couple of friends and myself are going to Punta Cana soon and are looking to have some fun of course, but also besides staying in the resort which I see is recommended by many we want to go out and go to the clubs and meet "friends" of the opposite sex of course lol are there any cool recommendations places that are pretty safe fun with plenty of women to dance meet and hang with.

Thanks so much

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riley freeman View Post
    Hey everyone first off thanks in advance for all the answers to the question if you guys can help. A couple of friends and myself are going to Punta Cana soon and are looking to have some fun of course, but also besides staying in the resort which I see is recommended by many we want to go out and go to the clubs and meet "friends" of the opposite sex of course lol are there any cool recommendations places that are pretty safe fun with plenty of women to dance meet and hang with.

Thanks so much
    Try Tony Romas At Happy Hour !

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Get out of the resort

There are lots of cool places around town. Just get out and check places out. We like Photo Bar, Hurricane Cafe sometimes has a party on the beach, I hear Mangu (sp?) is cool, Steve's Corner Bar. There are a few new places that opened recently. We started at Captain Cook's last time we were there and walked along the beach stopping at the bars along the way for a drink. We would then talk to somebody at the bar and they would point us in our next direction. Good times!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

c'on Mike,
    Chics at Toni Romas?
    ha ha ha.
    serious guys,
    hang out where ever in the area, Mangu, Steves, Imagine Disco or just walk the streets, you will find it everywhere if you are mature enough to 'see' it.
    to stay save??
    use a condom, Dude
    Mike

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

cool guys thanks alot i'm keeping tabs of all the places you guys suggest we are going to hit them all....thanks for the time and advice.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Jazzy's or Conjitios (not sure of the spelling) are both one stop shopping. Very hot chicas, but not cheap.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

he he
    it is Conejitas, in english "Bunnies".
    yeap, good quality usually comes with a accordingly rate, lol.
    Mike

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

mike F. yes I'm packing a whole lot of protection lol!! and as for the price well i guess you have to pay for quality right!!! LOL thanks to you guys this is looking like one hell of a trip chics booze and partying!!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    Jazzy's or Conjitios (not sure of the spelling) are both one stop shopping. Very hot chicas, but not cheap.
    cool cool brotha good lookin

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

now I have a Q.
    within the next 2 days i will be gone to europe for a 2-3 weeks quicky,
    can i expect the same Island Quality??
    Mike

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast