Punta Cana Advice..Help

riley freeman

Apr 22, 2010
Hey everyone first off thanks in advance for all the answers to the question if you guys can help. A couple of friends and myself are going to Punta Cana soon and are looking to have some fun of course, but also besides staying in the resort which I see is recommended by many we want to go out and go to the clubs and meet "friends" of the opposite sex of course lol are there any cool recommendations places that are pretty safe fun with plenty of women to dance meet and hang with.

Thanks so much

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Hey everyone first off thanks in advance for all the answers to the question if you guys can help. A couple of friends and myself are going to Punta Cana soon and are looking to have some fun of course, but also besides staying in the resort which I see is recommended by many we want to go out and go to the clubs and meet "friends" of the opposite sex of course lol are there any cool recommendations places that are pretty safe fun with plenty of women to dance meet and hang with.

Thanks so much

Try Tony Romas At Happy Hour !

Reactions: Bronxboy

claufket

Jan 4, 2009
Get out of the resort

There are lots of cool places around town. Just get out and check places out. We like Photo Bar, Hurricane Cafe sometimes has a party on the beach, I hear Mangu (sp?) is cool, Steve's Corner Bar. There are a few new places that opened recently. We started at Captain Cook's last time we were there and walked along the beach stopping at the bars along the way for a drink. We would then talk to somebody at the bar and they would point us in our next direction. Good times!

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
c'on Mike,
Chics at Toni Romas?
ha ha ha.
serious guys,
hang out where ever in the area, Mangu, Steves, Imagine Disco or just walk the streets, you will find it everywhere if you are mature enough to 'see' it.
to stay save??
use a condom, Dude
Mike

riley freeman

Apr 22, 2010
cool guys thanks alot i'm keeping tabs of all the places you guys suggest we are going to hit them all....thanks for the time and advice.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Jazzy's or Conjitios (not sure of the spelling) are both one stop shopping. Very hot chicas, but not cheap.

riley freeman

Apr 22, 2010
mike F. yes I'm packing a whole lot of protection lol!! and as for the price well i guess you have to pay for quality right!!! LOL thanks to you guys this is looking like one hell of a trip chics booze and partying!!

riley freeman

Apr 22, 2010
Mike...i hear europe is nice, sorry to say that I've never been bro. be careful with all that volcanic mess going on over there

tjmurray

Bronze
Aug 11, 2006
Try Plaza Bavaro late night. It's located right next to Mangu. Ask someone there what the nickname of the place is. When they tell you, you won't want to leave... :)

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Try Plaza Bavaro late night. It's located right next to Mangu. Ask someone there what the nickname of the place is. When they tell you, you won't want to leave... :)

It is in the Plaza Bavaro Mall. A large bar that is hopping with at least 50 chicas at all times between midnight and 6 or 7 AM. It is open after hours.

Large Presidente is 100 rd.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
the place is named "the hot corner", la 'esquina picante',
located right in the corner of the mainstreet when entering the Plaza Bavaro, cross the street from the road to the Occidental grand Flamenco Hotel where the Mangu Disco is located. no problem to walk the area at night with a bunch of guys to have some fun.
i heard the Volcanic ashes thingy is over by now, but just in case we may take the Lear and stay on lower altitudes, keeps us off the Radar and allows to watch out for the first Blondes by eyesight, ha ha ha.
have fun in the 'hood,
i sure will have it over there for the next weeks.
3 more hours and i hit that plane.
cheers
Mike

riley freeman

Apr 22, 2010
located right in the corner of the mainstreet when entering the Plaza Bavaro, cross the street from the road to the Occidental grand Flamenco Hotel where the Mangu Disco is located. no problem to walk the area at night with a bunch of guys to have some fun.
i heard the Volcanic ashes thingy is over by now, but just in case we may take the Lear and stay on lower altitudes, keeps us off the Radar and allows to watch out for the first Blondes by eyesight, ha ha ha.
have fun in the 'hood,
i sure will have it over there for the next weeks.
3 more hours and i hit that plane.
cheers
Mike

TJ & Sky good looking out!! on the info...this is shaping up to be one hell of a trip so far and we haven't even left yet, but we def have more info thanks to you guys so thats wsup!!!..and Mike...hey if you get stuck there in the land of the blondes because of the ashes..oh what a shame LOL!! now you will have to stay longer with the beauties..have fun bro!

andy_089

Mar 23, 2003
located right in the corner of the mainstreet when entering the Plaza Bavaro, cross the street from the road to the Occidental grand Flamenco Hotel where the Mangu Disco is located.Mike

He is talking about the large bar inside Plaza Bavaro, which is called something like "Bavarian Bar" (not sure). This one is always crowded in late night hours till 5-6 am.

Esquina caliente is on the opposite site.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
right Andz,
rereading i saw he was talking about the long inside Bar, it is named Bavaria Bar, good place.
i've not been there on nighttime since a longer while, for the late night sessions i prefer the 'hood, not the Hotelarea, lol.

jeb321

Bronze
Dec 12, 2008
I suggest DON'T DO IT! Be smart if possible and not mess around - be happy wherever you are staying. You are just looking for trouble with all those drinks, dudes & ....who just can't wait to mess around with you. There have been many incidents in bars that you do not want to hear about. Stay smart and healthy! Safe fun? No such thing here!