Best place to stay while looking for an apartment

Manuloco

Apr 30, 2010
Where is the best place to stay while loooking for an apartment? Im looking to find a nice place to stay and wasnt sure if there were services or agents that actually help with this kind of thing in DR... Help

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
You might get a good response IF you tell us what part of the country you are moving to!!!!

Give us as much information as possible so we can be of assistance. Where, When, budget, how many people etc etc

Reactions: bienamor

T809

Mar 8, 2010
how much would you like to pay? i know a great place in zona universitaria, fully furnished including cable, internet, utilities. its 500 a month and you have everything you need within walking distance, banks, grocery stores, sea wall, etc. another reason i like it is because it's full of people from all around the world. you'll meet a lot of interesting people. very secure in a safe area.

RossW

Jun 21, 2007
www.MovingtoDR.com
When I first came to the DR I stayed in several different Aparta Hotels. Doing so allowed me to stay in different neighborhoods, so I could see how I liked them.

I agree it would be nice to know where you are thinking of living. If you let us know we can give you recommendations.

~
Ross
Moving to the Dominican Republic

el forastero

Bronze
Oct 25, 2009
The absolute best place to stay is with your dominican suegra, and don't kick in a peso while staying. Eventually, you'll find a place, and she will either be happy for you (if she doesn't need any money), or so sick of you being taca?o (if they don't have the money) that she will know that you aren't the family lottery.

In case ?1, you can throw a big house-warming shindig once you.re settled as a thank you, and in case #2, don't breathe a word about your new place.

Either way, you win.