$20 For A Shoe Shine In Cabarete...With Pleasure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
The Brahma Beer Company has been attaching hats and T-Shirts to the cases of beer it sells and I collected enough to start giving them away.

I went to the chinese restaurant and sure enough one by one ( shoe shine boys ) they all came by and received a T-shirt and a meal.

I did not have enough ( size small just M and L ) and the youngsters looked at the sizes and decided who they should give them to...even their father because I did not have a small.

In a competitive world it's nice to see young people working together as they shared everything once they were told who saw me first by a local!

I guess that's me going to church today!

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
The Brahma Beer Company has been attaching hats and T-Shirts to the cases of beer it sells and I collected enough to start giving them away.

I went to the chinese restaurant and sure enough one by one ( shoe shine boys ) they all came by and received a T-shirt and a meal.

I did not have enough ( size small just M and L ) and the youngsters looked at the sizes and decided who they should give them to...even their father because I did not have a small.

In a competitive world it's nice to see young people working together as they shared everything once they were told who saw me first by a local!

I guess that's me going to church today!

Good for you, the boys, their families and, of course Brahma! :)
Sharing a meal is something beautiful! I am sure, you enjoyed it as much as they all did.

... J-D.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I wish I was a more giving person like you - unfortunately I was brought up to be a tight-wad by my parents, I think Im Mother Theresa if I give a couple of pesos in change

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
The nice part was how much they appreciated the new shirts but none would change out of their soiled shirts into the new ones as they were saving it for a special occasion

ben oregon

Apr 20, 2008
I wish I was a more giving person like you - unfortunately I was brought up to be a tight-wad by my parents, I think Im Mother Theresa if I give a couple of pesos in change

gave a little and you'll receive little back ,gave more and you should received much more back .LIFE IS VERY FUNNY THAT WAY ,AND IT'S NEVER WRONG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.