Need a CD!!

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Well I lost it in the DR!! So its DR related! :cry:

I need some charitable soul to locate a CD for me, most likely is available in the University of Miami shops... The CD was a compilation of Classical pieces performed during the University's Festival Miami 2007. The master pieces were performed by the Frost Symphony Orchestra of the University of Miami, under several conductors and other invitees. Not to repeat again in that way. :(

I'd tried everything but going to Miami myself, if I could save on the trip it would be great! I found some bootleg offerings on the net, but need the real deal!!!!

I have a delivery address in Washington DC, Orlando FL, NYC or Ontario Canada. I'll pay top dollar for the "favor"...

festivalmiami07.jpg

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
Sad+smiley+crying.gif

To the heartless moron that stole my DVD car deck(with the CD inside), I hope you trip on your feet and have your two front teeth broken halfway up...

Last edited:

wimbleton2008

Aug 12, 2008
cd???

Hi i am on north coast will keep my eyes out 4 you .........???on another note how do you create apost on this site i have done it but each time i forget??since its months in between??oaul

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
Thanks!
To post a new thread just select the button to the left atop the forum menu closest to the thread section you want to post it at.

It's a button like this:
newthread.gif

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Sad+smiley+crying.gif

To the heartless moron that stole my DVD car deck(with the CD inside), I hope you trip on your feet and have your two front teeth broken halfway up...

Only? I would wish something else....Ex. a thirty wheels truck pass over him maybe.

JJ

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Holy toledo, I guess that's what people mean when they refer to revenge killings in the DR. Why stop there, and not extend it to generations of descendants? Shhheeesh.

Regarding the CD, maybe the organizers of the festival can point you in the right direction. Festival Miami ~ 26th Gala Season

Reactions: Africaida

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
Holy toledo, I guess that's what people mean when they refer to revenge killings in the DR. Why stop there, and not extend it to generations of descendants? Shhheeesh.

Regarding the CD, maybe the organizers of the festival can point you in the right direction. Festival Miami ~ 26th Gala Season

I sent each and all of the contacts an email requesting info on that, have to hear from each and all yet...

I should kick myself for not burning a copy to keep in the car and safekeeping the original in the house. I already sent word to used CD resellers in Santiago to keep an open eye for a used CD, which will be worth mucho dinero in reward moolah for them.

I'm just happy that the deck is fitted with a security code to make it work...
It'll still spew out the CD when the eject button pressed, even when the code is not inserted properly... I know that most car stereo thieves in Santiago sell the unwanted CDs to these houses, being a classical choice I doubt they'll keep it!

From now on I'm only keeping burns on my outside equipment...

Thanks God that I had left the changer magazine in the house by mistake!!!

Is it just me or are thieves more active in Villa Olga as of lately??? Automatic flood lights don't seem to do the trick any longer in the marquesina...

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I caled them for you Pichardo and will give you an update when they contact me. The cd's historically are not for sale but for promotional purposes only. Nonetheless, they are checking for me.

kanson

Apr 8, 2006
I'll be in Miami next weekend for 3 days, let me know how I can pick it up for. I can even go to the University, if they sell it there.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Pichardo

Send an email to mmijares@miami.edu and the person will try to help you. Just to let you know they don't typically sell cd's and in fact the girl was a little confused because she didn't even know they existed; ie if this wa possibly a pirated copy it may be better just to forget about it.