Sosua scooter info

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullitt510

Apr 29, 2010
I will be back in Sosua in July, I would like to get some tips on where I can buy a scooter, and what hoops I need to jump through to make it happen, licencing etc. I am also in the market for some good furnature. Thanks in advance for the help.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I will be back in Sosua in July, I would like to get some tips on where I can buy a scooter, and what hoops I need to jump through to make it happen, licencing etc. I am also in the market for some good furnature. Thanks in advance for the help.

You can buy a scooter in las Charamicos which is about 2 miles from Sosua and they will help you get the license and insurance.

There are a few furniture stores in sosua and you may want to go to puerto plata or santiago to look around as well

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006

Another place you would be well advised to look is at Pappetera in Gasper Hernandez..... they have a great supply of scooters and motorcycles and also good furniture. Opposite the same family also own the large ferreteria for many other needs and right next door is Dra. Pappetera, the excellent dentist in the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.