how to get a package to someone in the bateyes

losackmd

Sep 9, 2003
ive been in the DR 35 years, studied and photographed it professionally
never sent a package from home to the country itself

Senor X lives in the haitian bateyes has no address and my brother wants to send him books that teach english. Outside of Sosua.

how can we get it there to him
FED EX??
one package with books pencils
the hotel SOSUA by the sea said no though ive been there 30 years
security i guess is a problem .
please help get this to someone very very poor there.

glenn losack md
Http://www.glennlosackmd.com

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Dr. Bob and his wife Jana work in the bateys between Sos?a and Cabarete. I will send a link to this thread to them and if they think that they can help, your contact information is included.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
You can always Fed-Ex it to the depot in Sosua and be held for pick-up.......that has been done a lot of times

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
Let me know if I can help. You can send it to my workplace and I can take it there.

losackmd

Sep 9, 2003
thank you very very much you are very kind
i told my brother to call fed ex here in NYC and ask them

Aug 21, 2007
If you would like, you can send it to me in Pittsburgh. I am here for the next couple of weeks, then returning to Sosua.

I volunteer with Dr. Bob and Jana and do work in the outer Sosua bateys along with them. Probably between Dr. Bob, Jana, myself, and the Haitian refugees we help, we can track down the recipient of your package.

If you would like to take me up on this, let me know and I can PM you my U.S. address.

Lindsey

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
If you would like, you can send it to me in Pittsburgh. I am here for the next couple of weeks, then returning to Sosua.

I volunteer with Dr. Bob and Jana and do work in the outer Sosua bateys along with them. Probably between Dr. Bob, Jana, myself, and the Haitian refugees we help, we can track down the recipient of your package.

If you would like to take me up on this, let me know and I can PM you my U.S. address.

Lindsey

you're a smart guy and obviously very generous, but i'd suggest you don't carry packages internationally for people you don't know, no matter what the circumstances are.

losackmd

Sep 9, 2003
LIndsey
you are truly the salt of the earth and i am so happy that you are willing to take this package of books to WILLY DESTIN. But... we will make sure he gets it from you
and not the reverse. He is very aggressive and very smart.
please send me your address via email and thank you so much
Barton my brother will mail you the package ASAP
god bless you
and heres a little bit more about me if youre interested

GLenn Losack MD
GLosack@nyc.rr.com

htttp://www.glennlosackmd.com