I need some new beer caps or how it is called in English
a few thoused to be exact
Where can i get that

Greetings

Johan

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Official name is Crown bottle caps. why don't you ring up the Presidente brewery and ask them?

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Used or unused?
You may collect a good couple of hundred if not an easy thousand USED ones on an early Sunday morning at any major rancho tipico, helping with clean up I guess. :cheeky:

New ones: Call the "lion's" customer service number... it's on their Presidente web site... Good luck getting an answer from them thou!

... J-D.

Coralia

Mar 30, 2007
www.myspace.com
Hey, If You are in Sosua area, then just go to El Flow and ask them to keep them foryou, the beer flows like a marathon there, but they are used...good luck, and it is called"Crown Corks" but do not know the spanish word for it...

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Hey, If You are in Sosua area, then just go to El Flow and ask them to keep them foryou, the beer flows like a marathon there, but they are used...good luck, and it is called"Crown Corks" but do not know the spanish word for it...

capsula, tapa, tapita... / cosa, coso, la vaina e'ta que viene arriba de... tu sabe.

... J-D.

heldengebroed

Bronze
Mar 9, 2005
unused is what i need
and the test results are promising
Last test was a mead of 13.5 alcohol and went in like cola but with the effects of rom

Nice

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
unused is what i need
and the test results are promising
Last test was a mead of 13.5 alcohol and went in like cola but with the effects of rom

Nice

That sounds bloody wonderful.

Beer-capsules sound like something they would serve at the bar on the space-station.