Botled Water

Aouragh

May 18, 2010
Thank you for this information. I have heard that The Dominican Republican has environmental problems in the areas of water supply and it seems like it is really true. I also heard that the United States keeps supplying water to the Dominican Republican since there is no source of water around anymore to rely on without having an infection!

Can you answer this questions, please!

spam link removed not the thing to do on these forums, be warned"

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Thank you for this information. I have heard that The Dominican Republican has environmental problems in the areas of water supply and it seems like it is really true. I also heard that the United States keeps supplying water to the Dominican Republican since there is no source of water around anymore to rely on without having an infection!

No, I am not saying that The Dominican Republic has environmental problems in the areas of water supply, what the article says is that they found "a litle contamination " in 2 brand named Natura and Mont Pellier.
Thank you.

mart1n

Jul 13, 2006

The cheapest drinking water is rain water and there is no shortage I have two 500 gal tanks one for drinking and one for washing cloths and we never run out