Spa in Playa Dorada

rimley

Oct 16, 2008
Does anyone know of a SPA in Playa Dorada that offers facials that actually do extractions? From what I can see...the majority of "spas" offered by the hotels, limit their services to massages. But, I'd like to know if there are any which offer FACIALS as well.

I'm staying in Playa Dorada, so I'd prefer something in Playa Dorada. Outside of Playa Dorada, I know the Renova spa at RIU offers facials, but their prices are OUT OF THIS WORLD! I know that Jasmine Wellness offers facials also, but I'm not sure if those facials are merely scrubs or if they are full facials with extractions and such.

Anyone have any info? I'm looking for a spa to go to in a about 2 weeks for a deep tissue massage and a facial.

Thanks peeps!:pirate:

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
Casa Colonial Spa is very good - professional - but pricey. You can get a full range of professional services there. Make sure to stay and use the pool - stunning.

rimley

Oct 16, 2008
Casa Colonial Spa is very good - professional - but pricey. You can get a full range of professional services there. Make sure to stay and use the pool - stunning.

I didn't know they had a spa! Huh... I've stayed at Victoria, and I'm staying at Gran Ventana (all in the same family as Casa Colonial). But the spas at those hotels don't offer facials. Are you sure casa colonial does? I'm going to try to search the web for their services and rates.

Thanks for the heads up!

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
Absolutely positive. If they dont have the kind of facial you are looking for - they will work with you to make you happy.

rimley

Oct 16, 2008
Absolutely positive. If they dont have the kind of facial you are looking for - they will work with you to make you happy.

Goodness..this is great news!!!!

I was thinking about going all the way over to Jasmine Wellness Spa, but their facial seems to really just be a scrub...when I'm looking more for extractions and the whole treatment.

Casa Colonial is just across the street from Gran Ventana...this is excellent news indeed! I really appreciate the help you've given me! Thanks so much!

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Celuisma Playa Dorada has a really nice spa... the hotel is **** but the spa is awesome !

blonde_for_life

Mar 21, 2010
Grand Oasis Marien is just outside the complexe not too far away and they do offer a range of facials and massages and other services for not too expensive.

rimley

Oct 16, 2008
I just heard back from the people at Jasmine Wellness and they say that their facials include extractions an exfoliation. Has anyone been there? They seem to be less pricey than the other spas, and they use all organic ingredients.

Also, they supposedly offer free transportation from Playa Dorada.

Any opinions on Jasmine?:pirate:

Henry03

Nov 11, 2002
Lucy's Spa in Costambar offers all these services at very reasonable prices.
Just ask at the main gate how to get to Lucy's
Also you might want to spend a day in Costambar. The only problem at this time is the road construction entering Costambar
H