Anyone interested in joining a group membership for pool/gym in Santo Domingo??

hael318

Apr 28, 2010
The Santo Domingo hotel (located on Ave Independencia/Malecon at Lincoln Blvd) offers discounts for group memberships to their pool, gym, and tennis courts. It is a very nice pool and the tennis courts and gym are also quite good.

I am trying to get a group of people together to take advantage of this group membership option:

There is an option for a 25-person group or a 5-person group. For 25 people the cost is --3,000 pesos for each person for a 6 month membership (total cost for the group is 75,000 pesos for 6 months)

The 5-person group option is --5,000 pesos for each person for a 6-month membership.--total of 25,000 pesos for the group.

If you are interested please reply to this thread or send me a private message.

vida

Mar 18, 2010
pool membership

Do you happen to know what the regular cost is for one person without a group membership?

hael318

Apr 28, 2010
Sorry not of the top of my head, but I think probably a couple more thousand pesos per month. There is a a start-up fee, and that is split among the various group members in a group membership, but you would have to pay the whole thing on your own (around 5-10,000 pesos).