Cabarete Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

riley freeman

Apr 22, 2010
hey guys a couple of friends of mine are going to Puerto Plata/Cabarete single guys chillen having fun looking for the party places and lots of lady friends...are there any good places in Cabarete to party, party, party and be surrounded by the finest women lol...

Thanks alot guys in advance

May 24, 2009
www.swellsurfcamp.com
Sosua and Cabarete

I suggest that you check out both Sosua and Cabarete; they have a different vibe.

Sosua will give you plenty of Dominican girls to party with (who will expect to be paid) and Cabarete is more for the un-paid-for fun with a big mix of nationalities who are mainly there for the water sports.

They both have plenty of clubs and bars and you cannot miss the good places, even if you tried.

The party in Sosua is on the main street of Pedro Clisante and in Cabarete, it is directly on the beach of the main bay.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
another option would be to stay in caberete by day and party in sosua by night. not sure what the guagua rate is between sosua and caberete at the moment. guaguas are an experience not to be missed.

p.s check the odometers on any girls you meet in sosua. they probably been tampered with... :ermm:

have fun :laugh:

riley freeman

Apr 22, 2010
NIICE..Thank both you guys I like the fact that we wont be able to miss the places even if we tried LOL..so thats a good thing just go in and have fun...and I'm quite sure we expect to pay but if she is good enough then its a vacation right LOL?? I think we can manage the cabarete by day and sosua by night thing..and ps I'm quite sure they are being used up as I type this message bro LOL!! but its all good ha ha ha

good looking out on the advice fellas

riley freeman

Apr 22, 2010
Nice, leave some for me, or better yet tag the good ones and when I go i'll look for the special markings lol!!! enjoy bro :D

baby bori

May 18, 2010
fellas there is a lot more to the DR besides women. Guys like these give foreigners a bad reputation and a major reason why women there only pay attention to foreigners for money or materialistic things. attempt to learn more about the culture and discuss various topics then the likelihood of getting more playtime for less money increases with them!!! if you treat them like pieces of meat then you will get the typical treatment of I only want to spend time with you for money not because of your personality and your characteristics!!!! guys lets act like civilized adults in the DR!!!

Reactions: Gabriela

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
let's see: you have 10 posts and i have 3,196 posts. i think i know quite a bit about the dominican republic.

let's move right along.

riley, you need to spend at least a day trip to puerto plata to see the fort, malecon, and the various other attractions or just hire a publico to take you around puerto plata for a couple of hours. since there are a few of you everyone tip in 10 bucks and that should get more than a few hours of touring. remember to negotiate first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tamborista

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
fellas there is a lot more to the DR besides women. Guys like these give foreigners a bad reputation and a major reason why women there only pay attention to foreigners for money or materialistic things. attempt to learn more about the culture and discuss various topics then the likelihood of getting more playtime for less money increases with them!!! if you treat them like pieces of meat then you will get the typical treatment of I only want to spend time with you for money not because of your personality and your characteristics!!!! guys lets act like civilized adults in the DR!!!

hey baby boring:

:bored::bored::bored::

riley freeman

Apr 22, 2010
Thanks Kyle!!!!!! I will do that...I did plan on trying to get around and seeing the country in its own right, but the sun only stays up about 7 to 8 hours right then we are going out to party I'm not saying we are going to be cavemen with clubs people we are going to have fun and yes the women will be a part of the fun.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Thanks Kyle!!!!!! I will do that...I did plan on trying to get around and seeing the country in its own right, but the sun only stays up about 7 to 8 hours right then we are going out to party I'm not saying we are going to be cavemen with clubs people we are going to have fun and yes the women will be a part of the fun.

you only need a few hours to see puerto plata. do you speak spanish ? just remember NO TODA LA NOCHE!!!!! :laugh:

riley freeman

Apr 22, 2010
sounds good i'll knock the island out real quick lmao!!!!!!! then of course i speak a little..lets say all i need to know ha ha ha ha and you say not all night long..or yes all night long LOL!! I want to be sleeping by 7am wake up at 12or 1 beach till 5 or 6 the all night long lol!!!! lets see if that plan works!:tired:

mrbrolick

Oct 30, 2006
Cabarete

Staying in Cabarete and hanging out in Sosua is a good way to go. Cabarete more quiet and tranquil with Sosua about 10 minutes away for the fun. That is what me and my friends always do. What you are looking for is very hard to miss in Sosua. I will be down in three weeks.

riley freeman

Apr 22, 2010
Staying in Cabarete and hanging out in Sosua is a good way to go. Cabarete more quiet and tranquil with Sosua about 10 minutes away for the fun. That is what me and my friends always do. What you are looking for is very hard to miss in Sosua. I will be down in three weeks.

looks like this is the plan brolick you are like the 5th person to confirm this so I'm now glad i'm done planning and now just the anticipation of getting there!! nice enjoy brotha!!!!

Cien Fuego

May 14, 2010
another option would be to stay in caberete by day and party in sosua by night. not sure what the guagua rate is between sosua and caberete at the moment. guaguas are an experience not to be missed.
:laugh:

The guagua is only 40 pesos to go as far from the Texco station in Sosua to Rio San juan (Caberete is many kilometers before Rio San Juan). However, at night the chofer might try to charge you 10 - 20 pesos more. Still its cheaper then a taxi. The only thing is that you will not be able to leave Caberete or Sosua until the car is full of passengers (7 total including chofer).

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
The guagua is only 40 pesos to go as far from the Texco station in Sosua to Rio San juan (Caberete is many kilometers before Rio San Juan). However, at night the chofer might try to charge you 10 - 20 pesos more. Still its cheaper then a taxi. The only thing is that you will not be able to leave Caberete or Sosua until the car is full of passengers (7 total including chofer).

You could also buy all of the seats for RD200 from Sosua to Cab. and have a private cab for 1/3 the cost of a Tourist Taxi.

riley freeman

Apr 22, 2010
really?? i like that 2nd Idea buy it up and travel hassle free...it will be enough of us to cover the cost which should be nothing...good looking on this tip guys

Status
Not open for further replies.