Thread: Mountainannie

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Mountainannie

If anyone has direct contact info I'd appreciate a PM. I need to communicate with her with something of interest in Haiti...

TIA

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Elizabetheames.blogspot.com

Her blog is called Changing Perspectives.

Hasta luego CB

Post Thanks / Like

It's possible she's in Haiti which would explain why she hasn't been in touch much since her illness. I sent you her cell phone number and e-mail address via PM.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I just had a lovely afternoon with her and a mutal friend in Santo Domingo on Sunday. She's fine.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default thanks all!

For the concern... I did contact Cobra...

I am just shifting gears now that Haiti has all and everyone.... very little need for a small fish like me on the border.. as there is much more trade going in.. as there is much more money,,,, and welll.... if you have bill clinton, and anderson cooper and sean penn and katie couric all doing commentary,..there is certainly enough media attention to Haiti now...

So time for a new life.

will check back in if and when i discover it

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mountainannie View Post
    I am just shifting gears now that Haiti has all and everyone.... very little need for a small fish like me on the border.. as there is much more trade going in.. as there is much more money,,,, and welll.... if you have bill clinton, and anderson cooper and sean penn and katie couric all doing commentary,..there is certainly enough media attention to Haiti now...

So time for a new life.

will check back in if and when i discover it
    No one does it like you though, mountainannie! Your perspective and insights are always relevant and needed. But shifting gears is always a good thing and I'm looking forward to hearing about your next adventure.

Post Thanks / Like

Mountainannie is back with us, so I'm closing this thread and moving the ensuing discussion to a new one

http://www.dr1.com/forums/community-...e-project.html

Mod note: Put it in Community Support but could easily have gone to DR Debates or NE Forums.