I need to find the best place to buy pure breed Rottweiler puppies in the DR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

live_for_life

Mar 4, 2007
I plan to live in Santo Domingo but I need to know the best place to buy pure breed Rottweiler puppies in the DR.

pups_forSale.jpg

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Okay - I'll be the first to bite .........................
Why (if you are not coming down here to live for at least a year) do you need to know "The BEST place to buy pure breed Rottweiler pups"? Is this going to be the new 'Get Rich Quick' scheme??

I certainly hope you were not considering buying one of these for yourself - as your pey/guard dog? I mean, all dogs need care & attention plus regular contact with their owner. BIG dogs also need lots of walking to keep them somewhat fit. As a student doctor, a student flying instructor, a 'wanna be' singer/artist/dancer (plus a load more occupations you have flirted with in your various previous names) HOW will you have the time to devote to a demanding canine?

To obtain the income you expect (read dream about). you would need to be devoting 18 hours a day to study/work/research etc. You wouldn't be able to devote time to make your dog into an obedient & well behaved animal. This would be an extreme;y unsympathetic way of raising a dog so I hope I have misjudged your intentions & this is simply you trying to "Earn money quickly" so as to obtain a level of maturity which your posts (from the flitting of idea to idea without sensible thought processes) so far seem to indicate is missing in your life?

Sorry to be harsh but I am an animal lover & hate to see how lack of responsibility by owners turn potentially GOOD animals into dangerous ones! ~ Grahame.

Reactions: Celt202
Status
Not open for further replies.