Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

you folks think way too much ...just bring the remains and place them where you want to...no one will say anything...stop overthinking things.....

2. Likes cobraboy liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I brought some of my husband's ashes last year, in a Ziploc baggie in my luggage. So far, so good. I want to scatter them at his favorite beach bar. I am concerned that if someone saw me doing this, they might get upset, or there may be superstition about remains on the beach. Is this a thing here?

I will go through with it at some point, at night, so hopefully no one will know.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snowqueen View Post
    I brought some of my husband's ashes last year, in a Ziploc baggie in my luggage. So far, so good. I want to scatter them at his favorite beach bar. I am concerned that if someone saw me doing this, they might get upset, or there may be superstition about remains on the beach. Is this a thing here?

I will go through with it at some point, at night, so hopefully no one will know.
    No one will care I’ve done it a few times here. Do it whenever you want to. Watch the wind. I’ve got ashes in my face mouth a few times...

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snowqueen View Post

in all due respect your not putting down blacktop.... no one will say anything, RIP Mr Snow Queen

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234