Shipping Containers from Boston Area

zoey_kat

Feb 2, 2007
Hi Everyone,

We've seen lots of info on shipping containers from NY and Miami to the DR but has anyone shipped a container from the Boston area for delivery to the North Coast? We'd appreciate any info on who you used, how much it was and how the whole process went.

Thanks!

Jo@nna

Apr 11, 2009
I use a Embarque Camdem, I have been using them since 2006 never had a problem. I just sent a box of food for 70.00 (us). I ship from boston to Bani.

Ben

Feb 2, 2004
I use a Embarque Camdem, I have been using them since 2006 never had a problem. I just sent a box of food for 70.00 (us). I ship from boston to Bani.

Thanks for posting this info. I had the same question. Can you please also provide a phone number and email?

Ben

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
What if you wanted to move 2 rooms worth of stuff from Boston to Santiago?
I may be doing that next year.

Jo@nna

Apr 11, 2009
What if you wanted to move 2 rooms worth of stuff from Boston to Santiago?
I may be doing that next year.

Back in 2006 they moved a washer, bunck beds w/mattress and about 8 boxes. Like I said everything arrived in very good condition I have no complaints....

Jan 9, 2004
I have successfully used

Cargo Express Corp., via a local agent, out of Lawrence, MA for the past six years.

I do not have a number for them as I use a local business in my hometown who is an agent for them. They have agents and pick up points all over MA and quite possibly, NH and RI. Try a google search under that name.

I have sent boxes and appliances.....all without incident. The local agent picks up the items and transfers them to Cargo Express. Usually a 4 week average turnaround from here to DR, door to door. Any and all taxes are included in the prices.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

ronthedonhart

Mar 8, 2010
They also have a place in Lynn at 120 Central Avenue. The # is 781 593 6300. I ve use them before with no problems