Cedula renewal

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I'm going to Santo Domingo this week to renew it. A friend told me that he heard it's no longer done in Herrera. Has the location been changed? Thanks. Eddy

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
The place has moved down the street. When you reach the rouindabout on Luperon, supposing you are coming from the north, go south on Luperon, and about a block and a half further down on the right you will see a flag marking the spot. There is little parking available so plan on walking a bit or having your ride go hide until you call them...Second floor.

HB

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
The place has moved down the street. When you reach the rouindabout on Luperon, supposing you are coming from the north, go south on Luperon, and about a block and a half further down on the right you will see a flag marking the spot. There is little parking available so plan on walking a bit or having your ride go hide until you call them...Second floor.

HB

Thanks HB cause I'm leaving in a few Hrs.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
so did you find it?
been told that they have the office now right at te immirations building, rit were also the residencies are done, all under one roof, but still not been myself, i have to renew the cedula in september.
Mike

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
so did you find it?
been told that they have the office now right at te immirations building, rit were also the residencies are done, all under one roof, but still not been myself, i have to renew the cedula in september.
Mike

Exacrly where HB said. Nowhere else. Now for the bad news. The system is still down, I made the 2nd trip for nothing, They don't seem to know when it will be working. Documents required, Passport-Residence-Old Cedula and 1300.00 pesos (It used to be free). No big problem with an expired Cedula. Mine expired 2 years ago and they still accept it everywhere. Number to call to make sure the system is working (At least at the time of the call) 809-537-9649. With all that traffic, I don't intend to go back to Santo Domingo untill September.

Reactions: J D Sauser

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
so far for the ood news, ha ha.
hey Eddy,
in september we can set up a day, mine will expire sep 18th and i am usually crazy on getting that stuff done on time and not to let expire, so we could hook up for some cold ones at their office, in case the system is down we would not have done the long ride for nothing. i am coming myself all the way from the east for that stuff, and i hate the City.
cheers
Mike