Best City/Beach for a young man from Michigan

Ricardo Jesus

May 1, 2007
My uncle got picked up by INS a couple months ago and they still have him locked up. I am hoping he is out by August to come with me because I'm looking to have some fun and I need a wing-man. I have family in SD but I don't wanna hang out with fam everyday ya know?

I wanna go deep sea fishing and all that jazz. I haven't been back since I was 16 and I'm 25 now. So I want to have good CLEAN fun lol

I was thinking of renting an apartment in Boca Chica for a month, that's how long I want to stay. But is that the best area for me? We should consider that all my fam is in SD and if we travel away from there I/We will pretty much on our own.

I don't wanna run through any prostitutes if I can avoid it. I want to dodge as many criminals as possible but not if it means I won't have fun. I want to meet some decent normal girls that I can hopefully tag before the month's up lol. But FUN is more important to me than anything else. I loved Boca Chica when I was 16 but I'm a grown ass man now. I'll have some cash to trick, but how much do you guys suggest I come with just to buy stuff with, beer, liq, food, and what not.

Should I buy clothes for the trip here in the states or down there?

Should I rent a car or not? I dont think I want to but if there is enough upside I'll consider it.

So help me out fellas, let me know what you think.

Ricardo Jesus

May 1, 2007
I only have my mom, grandma, aunt, and uncle up here. Unc is in jail waiting to be deported. Most of my questions revolve around what a man would enjoy so that's why I dont ask them and they get too damn worried.

Ricardo Jesus

May 1, 2007
If anyone know how much it costs to like rent a boat and go fishing, jet skis, rafting, anything fun to do on the island let me know please. I am trying to figure how much I should bring with me for activities.