Barbershop WITH THINNING SCISSORS

montreal_guy

Feb 12, 2007
So far I must've visited about 10 different barber shops and/or beauty salons. Ranging from the local ones in my neighbourhood to fancy ones near Sophia's restaurant, where a haircut for a man costs abotu $700 pesos. Thus far I've never met a barber who has thinning scissors. This is driving me insane because I like to keep the side of my hair long in terms of length but not have it thick. Of course this is impossible to achieve without using thinning scissors. Any help anyone??

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
2nd floor of Plaza Central. Almost next door to a store called "Faceshop" is a barbershop with thinning scissors.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Closer to Gazcue, corner of Santome and Las Mercedes, in colonial zone, barber in front of the mirror has them.

cuas

May 29, 2006
A friend of mine do house visits. Her clientele lives in not so poor neighborhoods.
My sister and I only have haircuts when we travel to DR. She is good with the scissors but she only speaks Spanish.

baby bori

May 18, 2010
suggestion just bald it go bald eagle its the in look the women are into it they find it sexy!!!! well depends on the size and shape of your head though not every guy could pull it off!!!