Coata Verdi Vs Bella Vista?

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Living space, around the same, costs around the same.
No car, and will be travelling into the centre of the city daily for work although not sure that is much of an issue as publicos and guaguas are on the same route through both areas.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
If no car then you are closer to city center from Bella Vista

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
Living space, around the same, costs around the same.
No car, and will be travelling into the centre of the city daily for work although not sure that is much of an issue as publicos and guaguas are on the same route through both areas.

Costa Verde is a little remote, if you don't have a car it's not always easy to get to shops and essential services even if they are relatively close by, especially in the rain and dark.

Bella Vista has much more of everything, good and perhaps not-so-good, and at the end of the day it will be your choice.
Try to get as much information as you can before deciding.

Veteran poster JDJones will be able to fill you in about Costa Verde, what's available in the immediate vicinity, pros and cons, etc.,

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Thanks for the replies. I?ve been stuck in the centre of the city for over 8 months now with constant noise and polution, the peace of CV is very tempting but like you say the transport in and out of town is a big issue. I see the number 11 GuaGua passes by the top road of CV and down Indep Ave which isn?t so bad as I?ll be working around the Lincoln, Naco area, how often is something I am unable to find out.
It is a close call on the 2 as BV seems to have some very temping positives to offer up. CV has a pool though so could swing it if I can test the GuaGua routes succesfully over the next couple of days.

Any other negatives apart from those mentioned above on the CV area?