Help- my daughter's pregnant!

Kozy

Jun 1, 2002
Can anyone recommend a good doctor, preferably a woman, on the north coast? Anywhere between Nagua and Puerto Plata would be fine. English speaking would be a plus. Thanks so much- K

Kozy

Jun 1, 2002
Thanks Lambada. I will check it out. I am aware there are many excellent doctors in the DR. Problem is most are in the capital and Santiago. We are looking for someone a little bit closer to home. Once again- thanks K

Imbert369

Sep 21, 2008
I'll check with my wife latter on our son has an exellent pedertrician in Puerta Plata limited english but quite knowledgable practice is in a private hospital and they even circumcised my son which I was quite nervous about since I was told its a limited practice in DR.

JFD

Feb 10, 2010
I believe the best "gineco-obstetra" by far of the all country is in Santo Domingo. Her name is Rosa America Paredes.

vivile

Apr 1, 2009
Hi

I just met some people in Las Terrenas who are having a child too (2nd), basically for their first they went in Naguas, where the doctor (I don't know her name) was treating them very well but when the delivey was near, the doctor invented false excuses to do a C-section instead of having a natural birth.... Sooooo she was not happy

Now she goes for her 2nd to Sto Domingo (and even for the pediatrician). Her doctor is Jenny Garcia, you can find her contact in other post in the living section, she is with Rosa America Paredes one of the rare OBS to actually do natural delivery... Otherwise, it is usually c-section.

GOOD LUCK