Thread: School near Cabarete

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default School near Cabarete

Recently I read a thread regarding a new school in or near Cabarete. I can't seem to find the thread or the name of the school. Can anyone send me any info you have on this school please.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

The private school is called Learning Centre.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Been there - didnt like at all... very small class-rooms, small territory with no grass, too close to the road... Id not like to study there. I gave my kid to Nueva Vida school in La Mulata, Sosua. They have buss which will take your kid from your home and bring him back after classes. + it costs 4 times less...

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Mariposa

Perhaps you meant the new Montessori school close to Tropical Goleta run by Sarah Ross; 3 Mariposas Montessori? You can PM me for her email if that's the school you are speaking of.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the one I had heard about was the Learning Centre. If anyone has any info on this school that would be great. I was also wondering about the Children's World school. We are moving to the North coast in 2011 and have 2 children, ages 7 & 11. Looking for an English school w/ spanish as second language preferably. What recommendations do you have?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2thebeach View Post
    I think the one I had heard about was the Learning Centre. If anyone has any info on this school that would be great. I was also wondering about the Children's World school. We are moving to the North coast in 2011 and have 2 children, ages 7 & 11. Looking for an English school w/ spanish as second language preferably. What recommendations do you have?
    International School Sosua - Working Together to Give our Children the Best Education

My children have been at the school for the last 6 years. Always a 'nice' school, big improvements in education standards and discipline in the last 2 years under the new Principal Craig Selig.