all red !!!

R

refract

every time i go to the message board, all of the messages are red, as if they have all been read and i know i have not read them. is anyone else having a problem or has something changed on my end? any help would be appreciated. thanks

B

Bill MacDonald

Re: all light blue!

Having similar problem! Used to have links change to red after I have viewed them. Not so any more all stay blue so I have to re-read alot of links. It was alot easier the last way if you are looking for opinions.

D

DR One

What version browsers are you using?

All is fine this end, using both Explorer 4 and Navigator 4.

A

Andy

Re: Solving red/blue problem

Its the way you setup your visited and unvisited, links in your browser.I guess you use Internet Explorer...follow the instructions; click on "View" on your task bar, then click on "Internet Options.."wich bring up a new screen call Intenet Options General, on the left corner of this screen is a buton call "Colors" click on this buton, will bring a screen call "Colors", on the right side of this screen is a part call "Links" for the Visited links you have a buton colored RED for the Unvisited Links You have a buton colored RED also.To change this color click on this buton, wich will bring a new screen with a lot of colors, click on the 6th color from the top row who is BLUE click OK on all the screens. And that is the way to change Colors for Visited and Unvisited Links. Ady.

R

refract

Re: Solving red/blue problem/thanks!!

Thanks, I`m using netscape, but the cure was still the same,it was in my preferences.

V

Viranni

Re: What version browsers are you using?

There is still a problem...I am using AOL's browser. About two days ago the color of DR1's links went from a navy blue to a royal blue. They don't change to red after being clicked. Other message boards that I frequent change colors after being visited, just as they should. Any ideas? My preferences are set correctly.

J

Jared

Re: Rob please read..........

I have no problem on this end myself but when you look at the Hotel Data Base there is a problem there with the visited links and the unvisited links, Rob, even when I play with my Communicator preferences the links will not change colors and thus you have to remember which link you visited last since the colors do not change, I have tried over twenty different color changes to no avail, I even went back to my default colors, I think you need to change your page background to white as opposed to the tan color you are now using. Take a look and you will know what I mean....

J

Jared

Re: Rob please read.......... I see that you still have not yet addressed this issued, please .....

respond promptly just to let me know you have checked it out. Gracias.....

D

DR One

Nothing we can do about this...for now..

This page is generated dynamically, I'm not going to tamper with the script just yet. Have a million other things to do, sorry.

Rob.