Urgently in need of a car-wreck

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
No, I'm not looking for an affordable car...
smakelijkelach.gif

Next week we are giving demo's in Jarabacoa Expo, and we want to show people how our dogs will go after a villain, even if he is in a car...

Acira first suggested we would ask for a volunteer in the crowd to lend us his car, but I strongly suspect the volunteer would not be happy with his car after the demo, and would probably get us tarred and feathered, and run out of town. As we are doing this to promote our business, this last option seems useless...
lach.gif

We do not care if the car belches smoke, and runs 1 mile to the gallon (damn... I just described a Toyota Corolla as taxi in Santiago...), but we would prefer if it moved, and if we could move it to jarabacoa...

So, anybody wo wants to give his car a glorious end, or has a heap of metal in his yard he wants to get rid of.. pm me...

Thanks,

Peter

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
No, I'm not looking for an affordable car...
smakelijkelach.gif

Next week we are giving demo's in Jarabacoa Expo, and we want to show people how our dogs will go after a villain, even if he is in a car...

Acira first suggested we would ask for a volunteer in the crowd to lend us his car, but I strongly suspect the volunteer would not be happy with his car after the demo, and would probably get us tarred and feathered, and run out of town. As we are doing this to promote our business, this last option seems useless...
lach.gif

We do not care if the car belches smoke, and runs 1 mile to the gallon (damn... I just described a Toyota Corolla as taxi in Santiago...), but we would prefer if it moved, and if we could move it to jarabacoa...

So, anybody wo wants to give his car a glorious end, or has a heap of metal in his yard he wants to get rid of.. pm me...

Thanks,

Peter

Mr. WB's big Dodge truck immediately sprang to mind as it meets most of the criteria but, think as it is worth its weight in gold for what we have spent on it, he might be just a little bit cross!!!

May 29, 2006
Rent a car, pay full insurance and return it with an interesting story... Just try to stay out of the local papers and internet. BTW if you can post the demo sometime that would be a riot...

bullitt510

Apr 29, 2010
Can't help with the car but I would be interested in more information about the dogs, bread etc. Thanks. Mike

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
We haven't found a car yet, and we are not picky... any lexus or rolls will do...

And if we can't find a car, we will use a bicycle... I know not the same, but well...

As this will be our first full-fledged demo (the worldchampionship routine in dogfrisbee, long attack, fire, master-defence, etc..., and all this on music), like we used to give in Europe, we will be taking pics and video-taping it... so, yes, we will make some posts here...

We are mainly working with Pastor Belga's (better known as Malinois...)

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
our new website is launched (and no robert, I'm not selling anything... lol), for those who want more info on the breed

Home

btw... robert, will be contacting you soon about some ad... but would like clear pricing info first...