Did you notice it this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
As I tried to communicate via internet or cell phone this morning, the apparently overwhelming traffic due to
Dominican Mother's Day, must have overloaded the already too limited bandwidth of CODETEL...or Jodetel as we usually say it.

Did you notice it??

HB

Reactions: mike l

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
As I tried to communicate via internet or cell phone this morning, the apparently overwhelming traffic due to
Dominican Mother's Day, must have overloaded the already too limited bandwidth of CODETEL...or Jodetel as we usually say it.

Did you notice it??

HB

Yes, Internet got so sticky, I bailed out.
Calling using Orange was kind'a around new year's eve at times... not THAT bad... but had to dial thru once or twice to get a line.

Mother's day is B I G here... bigger than anywhere else I've been.

... J-D.

Feb 7, 2007
I did not experience any issues on my Orange fleet line, and my prepaid mobile Internet Banda Ancha Claro was getting whopping 1 mbps download in campo....

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
I noticed calling from Canada today... kept getting "All circuits are busy, please try your call again later"

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
I noticed calling from Canada today... kept getting "All circuits are busy, please try your call again later"

Me too, after numerous attempts at calling from the morning and all day, I finally got through in the evening...we were also trying to set up access to a new facebook account I had created and uploaded the pics from my recent trip to POP... only he could not connect from DR... We will try again tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.