Need help with transportation.

TheHun

May 4, 2008
Fellow Members,

I have a friend here who needs to get from Santiago to Punta Cana airport on Saturday by 11:00 AM. I was going to take him there, but now I have some family emergency and I wondered if anyone might need to go there on the same day and have an extra seat. I tried Metro and Caribe tours but no avail.
I thought they go there, but it seems they don't.
So if you need to go there and willing to have an extra person or perhaps you know an alternative transportation, please let me know.
Thanks!

The Hun

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Fellow Members,

I have a friend here who needs to get from Santiago to Punta Cana airport on Saturday by 11:00 AM. I was going to take him there, but now I have some family emergency and I wondered if anyone might need to go there on the same day and have an extra seat. I tried Metro and Caribe tours but no avail.
I thought they go there, but it seems they don't.
So if you need to go there and willing to have an extra person or perhaps you know an alternative transportation, please let me know.
Thanks!

The Hun

Johan Gonzalez Cab 42 Apolo Taxi Santiago, nice 2004 Toyota Camry.

Just PM and will give you more info just in case you don't find another alternative.

JJ

Last edited:

TheHun

May 4, 2008
Bachata,

Thanks for your quick response. I was able to re-arrange few things and drive him down to PC myself.

The Hun