Cabarete - Good lunch delivery service

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Fairly new from home delivery service started about a month ago in Cabarete called Paladar. They promote "Fast, Fresh, & Healthy" and it seems to be.

It's a fixed daily menu with prices running 120-150 pesos. Delivery is included in the price & has been timely.

I've ordered about 10 times in last 3 weeks. Some may know the lady who's running it, Carolina who has worked as a waitress at multiple locations, most recently Lax. She has hopes to expand into a small restaurant if things continue to go well... I wish her continued success.

Here's a link to the menu posted weekly on facebook.
Paladar | Facebook

And if the link works - this week's menu
32029_121492197886077_110922548943042_108108_5696195_n.jpg

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I agree, as I watch horses eat grass all day long.

But the pork with mixed vegetables with fresh ginger sounds encouraging but of course you could substitue cabbage for the Pig!

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
JR, I'm not sure how far they deliver... but I know at least as far as Perla Marina. I'll ask & let you know. Free delivery as far as Sosua I doubt is in the cards, though.

XtremeCycles

Jan 27, 2010
Food was great burito was nice beef tender and yca patties definate;ly will use this sevice more often now

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Agreed, the burrito was good. I was pleasantly surprised to find 'steak' and not ground beef. Nice flavor.

May 24, 2009
www.swellsurfcamp.com
They sent an SMS to all their customers apologizing and stating that the service will no longer be available; shame, but I guess that they didn't have enough regular customers.

I suggest that if you want speedy delivery food in and around Cabarete; try the Cabarete Coffee Company 809 571 0919 - they deliver good food, smoothies and excellent coffee. Delivery is free and normally takes 10 minutes.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
That Sucks!! Their menus looked great but I never had a chance to try them...maybe she'll figure out a way to make it work...maybe a "subscription" type service...?

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
David,
From her personal Facebook page this week...

".y no se pierdan pronto la reapertura de Paladar esta en renovacion con mas ideas y mucho mejor....besosssssssssssssssssss"

The food was very good... better than what I now prepare for lunch!

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
They sent an SMS to all their customers apologizing and stating that the service will no longer be available; shame, but I guess that they didn't have enough regular customers.

I suggest that if you want speedy delivery food in and around Cabarete; try the Cabarete Coffee Company 809 571 0919 - they deliver good food, smoothies and excellent coffee. Delivery is free and normally takes 10 minutes.

SSC,
Do they have a menu online?

Google is my friend. Just answered my own question http://www.cabaretecoffeecompany.com

Will give 'em a try.

May 24, 2009
www.swellsurfcamp.com
SSC,
Do they have a menu online?

Google is my friend. Just answered my own question Cabarete Coffee Company

Will give 'em a try.

I recommend the New Yorker, Bacon and Egg breakfast sandwich and the Surfer's delight. My other half loves the Caprese (quite a small sandwich) and we always order the Tropical Splash smoothie. Brownies and cookies are also excellent. Coffee tastes like no other I have ever tried; unique roasted flavor. I know that one or two prices have changed on that on-line menu in the last month.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Friend and I ordered a kite loop wrap, surfer's delight, and a fruit bowl delivered from Cabarete Coffee Company on Friday.
Just as you promised ssurf, quick delivery & very good!

They'll get repeat business from us.

May 24, 2009
www.swellsurfcamp.com
Friend and I ordered a kite loop wrap, surfer's delight, and a fruit bowl delivered from Cabarete Coffee Company on Friday.
Just as you promised ssurf, quick delivery & very good!

They'll get repeat business from us.

I'm happy to hear that CFA123. We and our guests order from them pretty much every day (right now I'm waiting on an order).

Tricia (the owner) was telling me that they are not as busy as they'd like to be and I hope that when someone starts a good new enterprise like that one, people support them on a regular basis so that they can last, especially in tougher times like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.