Need WHITE dress for 5 y.o. girl for 1 day

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
Hello people!
Who have and could give to rent a nice white dress for little princess for 1 day, kindergarten photo shoot, 3 june, then 28 june too for graduation?

I just have no time to make shop raid, and dont know where to look for this kind of dresses even...

I will pay something for using it.

My girl is very skinny but tall, so i think dress from 4 year girl would be ok for her too, she is 110cm tall.

Can pick it up in Sosua-Cabarete area. Pls pm me if you can help.

Thank you!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Ask the local nuns or priest who has First Communion dresses for rent. Or bridal rentals for the flower girls???

Good luck

HB

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
Thanks! Bought dress in barrio shop in last minute... was lucky. Gracias a Dios.
d3426d22fd00.jpg
7df6fd34536c.jpg

Reactions: Lucille

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
Im actually russian :D She just looks dominican, but we are not :)
Thanks for compliments! She is truly muy linda!

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
That little girl is only 5? Amazing, I would have taken her for older. She looks charming and very self-possessed - watch out, Mum, in about 8 years time when the boyfriends start lining up...............;)

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
Oh yes... She is mujer muy peligrosa (in future) lol :) I dont even wanna think about what i will have to do to keep all that guys away from her... and time is ticking...

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Oh yes... She is mujer muy peligrosa (in future) lol :) I dont even wanna think about what i will have to do to keep all that guys away from her... and time is ticking...

Have 4 daughters, this always worked..;););):bunny:

1. Have shotgun laying on table,
2. Invite boy to sit at table, while waiting on daughter to get ready.
3 continue cleaning shotgun.
4. While cleaning, explain how much you love your daughter and what you would do to anyone that hurt her in anyway.
5. Bid them goodbye at the door, tell them what time you expect your daughter home.
6. by this time the shotgun is reassembled and in hand while you talk to the boy about the curfew time. :ninja:

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
Haha great advice! I guess i will have to put it in practice! Reminded me scene from Bad Boys 2 :))))))))

Dad
- are you virgin?
Boy
- yes
Dad
- so stay like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.