Bilingual Real Estate Agent / Santo Domingo

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Boyter Island Real Estate. We are looking for a Real Estate Agent to work with us here in Santo Domingo. Our office is located in Bella Vista where the agent will have a cubicle to work from with telephone and internet WIFI. At the office we have an assistent who is always there to answer calls. The assistent also manages our listings on our website and other real estate websites including here on dr1.com where we advertise some of our listings. We get a lot of leads from this internet advertising that the new agent will be working with. Boyter Island is also a member of the American Chamber of Commerce and the German Chamber of Commerce from where we also get good leads via our networking. We work mainly with coporate clients looking for Rentals in Santo Domingo and we are increasingly becomming an important player in the market for commercial leases in Santo Domingo. If interested please contact John Boyter Cel. 809 533 9443 Office 809 533 9443.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
I have had some requests regarding above message regarding Bilingual Real Estate Agent for Santo Domingo. The two languages that the agent would need to know fluently is English and Spanish. An agent works on commision. Which is either 50/50 or 75/25 depending if the client came via the office or via the agent. There are no fees to pay. But if the agent wants to participate in the advertising part on the internet he/she will have to pay that part. We do some advertising of the company in general. We just had a flyer sent out to all members of the American Chamber of Commerce in Santo Domingo. As I said previously we work with a lot of corporate clients looking for Rentals and Commercial Space. We charge our clients the commision with what they call here a "Comprobante Fiscal". And when we pay out commision to agents we have to issue what is called a "Comprobante para provedores Informales" and retain 10% to the DGII. That we work this way gives us often an advantage with companies. We also do sales but the basis for the business always has to be the Rentals and Commercial leases. The agent can also work with some property management. We have some properties that we manage and we are increasing that part of the business too. For more questions please call me on above mentioned numbers or send me an email to boyterisland@hotmail.com or john@boyterisland.com