Casa Marina renovations

Status
Not open for further replies.

iangillis

Apr 1, 2009
afternoon all...

does anyone here 'in the know' have knowledge of the renovations schedule over the next few months? i.e. what areas of the hotel will be fully closed at what dates etc? Whilst it's exciting and timely for the resort, and not normally considered a hassle if one of the pools or buffets is unavailable for a week (for instance) if it's just me and the missus, we're bringing a party of 12 for our wedding in the middle of September and we've been raving about the hotels benefits since the middle of last year....saying what a lovely place it is and all that... we'll look a right pair of tits if we get there right in the middle of a particularly construction heavy phase for example.... any pre-warning would be most welcome :)

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Some friends of mine just left and weren't effected at all. I don't know if they will be doing any work on the restaurants or pools, it may just be the rooms.
Just a thought but why don't you e-mail your wedding planner for some info.

iangillis

Apr 1, 2009
i've asked the same question of him, but there may be a language barrier thing happening as he's said the only planned work that may affect us that particualr week will be the closure of the Beach-side buffet restaurant, but that's currently closed now! Between the language barrier and the missus bombarding him with colour schemes and flower arrangements, thought it best just to ask on here rahter than push the poor fella to an early one...!

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
I know the corporate entertainments director very well so if you let me have your dates Ian, I'll see if I can get some accurate info.

Status
Not open for further replies.