Clinica en Santiago

tilinmarte

Aug 29, 2007
Good evening to my pats on here , I'm trying to collect some information on clinics in santiago. I've have a commerical space en santiago very close to a hospital within walkin distance. I haven't been there since december 20009 so I can't do the leg work . I have to rely on internet info.

The space is aproximate 2000sf which would accomodate a clinic quite well i believe. I've been looking at some here in miami just to compare. I'm not a doctor whatso ever but my sister's husband is a womb surgeon and he works for a surgical center he works there part time and they split 70/30 he gets 70% the center 30 . The boss is a surgeon himself but is retired he has 50 centers nationwide. That's when a light bulb went on.

So I'm trying to find info if I can do one center sort of like a urgentcare facility in dr and have private doctor's/nurses and split profit which will be negotiable of course. I believe i need a license it can be provided by the doctor's to open and approved center by santiago gov. If anyone knows of a nurse or doctor or info let me know if this can be done. Once again the reason I believe this is a good idea is because the hospital is very close alot of times i see that its full to capacity. Will do advertising as well . Now this won't be a high tech facility with very expensive equipment to start out with . The space can be rented out for about $500-600 amonth but spliting of course can have a potential of more than $100,000RD amonth

It can also be used as a center to teach english that will be a separte post.