Thread: Looking for apartment rental in santiago

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for apartment rental in santiago

Hi:

I'm a New Yorker looking for a July rental in Santiago of a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment that is furnished or unfurnished. I'm moving in with my girlfriend so if it works out, I will take out a 1 year lease. My number is 1917 453 1381 and my email is [email protected]. Cash deal no problem.

Brokers welcome.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

renting an apt is NO problem, hundreds of options, where do you want to live, whats your limit
    all these questions need answering

Post Thanks / Like

Default details on apt. in Santiago

Thanks for your interest.

I am looking for a safe neighborhood, though it does not have to be in a central location--just close to cabs and transportation. Around $500.00 for a furnished and $250-300 for unfurnished. Preferably to rent for the month of July just to see how the apt works out. I definitely need a place long term since I come down so many times a year.

People have been so helpful already and I'd like to invite everyone who responds to our first housewarming!

Best,

Elliot

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

do you have an agent or a lawyer to look for you? or to write your contract?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

you want a nice place in Santiago, furnished, for 17$ a night? you're from NY? no problem, there are tons of rat nests for that kind of money, i'm sure the lucky lady will be impressed with your NY dream.............whatever you pay in NY expect to pay half for similar accomodation in the DR. sorry, south carolina, south dakota, is cheaper than Santiago. TV cable, internet, phone, electric, cost more than 17$......