Millie is looking for a new home

Status
Not open for further replies.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

Millie is a one year old neutered female Malinois (Belgian shepherd), who has outgrown her present home.

As a responsible dog owner, I am unable to offer her the time and attention that this breed requires. This breed is a working breed, perfect for guarding and competition. She has been obedience trained and walks nicely on a lead and has a good understanding of her protective duties. You will need to have the time, patience and money to complete her defence training to make the perfect guard dog and family companion. All her vaccinations are up-to-date and she is in perfect health.

She is sociable with other dogs and people including children.

I am offering her free of charge to the right person/family. If you live in a condo or a small property please do not apply. I will only let her go if I am satisfied that she will go to a good home.

I am in the Cabarete area.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

Millie is a one year old neutered female Malinois (Belgian shepherd), who has outgrown her present home.

As a responsible dog owner, I am unable to offer her the time and attention that this breed requires. This breed is a working breed, perfect for guarding and competition. She has been obedience trained and walks nicely on a lead and has a good understanding of her protective duties. You will need to have the time, patience and money to complete her defence training to make the perfect guard dog and family companion. All her vaccinations are up-to-date and she is in perfect health.

She is sociable with other dogs and people including children.

I am offering her free of charge to the right person/family. If you live in a condo or a small property please do not apply. I will only let her go if I am satisfied that she will go to a good home.

I am in the Cabarete area.

Pretty dog, maybe Hillbilly can help to find a good family as he knows many worthy people in Santiago.

JJ

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Hillbilly will see what is possible. A Malinois is a lot of dog....I would love to have her but I love my wife a little bit more...

HB

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Please speak to belgiank and Acira before you part with Millie.... I know they are very busy with the Expo in Jarabacoa this weekend but they are experts, lovers and trainers/ breeders of Malinois.

Status
Not open for further replies.