reputable scooter sales

CoreyH

Mar 5, 2010
Does anyone know of a reputable place to buy a scooter? Brand to recommend? North Coast please.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Honda mae?a , Av. Penetracion pueto Plata, Cruce de Guayacanes or the at mean office in Mao.

JJ

rescatara

Apr 24, 2009
try to buy used from "north coast". dont lose one over price... buy japanese.... too many problems w/china...

XtremeCycles

Jan 27, 2010
Hey depends what your looking for there are some good chinese scooters out there u gotta find them anything Japaneese is going to be exspensive!! You can go used as well its up to you there is also another motorcycle shop like 5 mins from Prappaterra named Orlando Comercial they have these great PGO Trex scooters 150 cc at a decent price any more question inbox me

XtremeCycles

Jan 27, 2010
Oh Yea been riding pasolas, trail bikes, motox bikes and crotch rickts on the North Coast for 4 years now and im OK. You just gotta pay more attention on the roads in this country I love riding down the rode on a beautiful day soaking up the sun looking at the sights

baby bori

May 18, 2010
out of curiosity do someone know of a good reputable dealer in puerto plata o sosua possibly even santiago that sells quality 4 wheel atvs??? also would like to know if the particular dealership has a website or telephone # so i could contact them i would appreciate it thanks!!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
try to buy used from "north coast". dont lose one over price... buy japanese.... too many problems w/china...
I hope you realize that even the japanese brands have their lower end bikes made in China...

XtremeCycles

Jan 27, 2010
Yea im sure of this but what i was saying is there are good chineses bikes out there and Japaneese ie Honda Yamaha Kawasaki Suzuki will cost more money im sure they do have the bikes produced in China But quality wise the Chinese bikes are not the same quality as the top 4 Japaneese bikes I know beendown that road already but like i said there are some good China bikes Kymco and Locin are good

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Yea im sure of this but what i was saying is there are good chineses bikes out there and Japaneese ie Honda Yamaha Kawasaki Suzuki will cost more money im sure they do have the bikes produced in China But quality wise the Chinese bikes are not the same quality as the top 4 Japaneese bikes I know beendown that road already but like i said there are some good China bikes Kymco and Locin are good
The Chinese brands have come light years in quality in the last couple of years.

That being said, the top 2 quality motos I've seen and riden are the Honda Storm 125 and the Yamaha Y125. Both have the "feel" of a big bike and are quite solid.

The Kymco pasolas seem solid, but pricy.

XtremeCycles

Jan 27, 2010
I agree cobra they have improved greatly i know the Kymco are very popular in my country but i like them they look good the Honda storm is a great bike for a great price and there are lots of them and i belive parets are easy to come by as well. Are you uop in Jarbacoa ive been there once but never really explored it i might be coming that way in a few weeks i am kinda of planning to travel different places on my DT taking pictures and documenting my travels w but i think Jarbacoa may be far to ride the DT ill mount it on the truckl amd come are there some decent rails iu could ride and explor nothing to serious just for a Dt 125

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
I agree cobra they have improved greatly i know the Kymco are very popular in my country but i like them they look good the Honda storm is a great bike for a great price and there are lots of them and i belive parets are easy to come by as well. Are you uop in Jarbacoa ive been there once but never really explored it i might be coming that way in a few weeks i am kinda of planning to travel different places on my DT taking pictures and documenting my travels w but i think Jarbacoa may be far to ride the DT ill mount it on the truckl amd come are there some decent rails iu could ride and explor nothing to serious just for a Dt 125
I've got 11 2008 Suzuki V-Strom DL650's up here...IMO, the perfect bike for the entire DR...

XtremeCycles

Jan 27, 2010
Sweet I have seen your website im looking for more off roads trails into the mountains and what not I agree the V storm is a nice bike

bullitt510

Apr 29, 2010
I would like this info also, I am in the market for a good bike for DR, I will be there in July, you can PM me if you like. Plus I have cash. Cheers