Rosemary Faehnrich ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
Could anyone confirm for me that the Puerto Plata realtor/estate agent business of Rosemary Faehnrich no longer exists?

They have vacated their former premises at Malecon esq. 16 de Agosto which is being gutted and there is no sign or notice advising of a new address.

Their website continues to show this old vacated address and I cannot contact them by telephone.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Could anyone confirm for me that the Puerto Plata realtor/estate agent business of Rosemary Faehnrich no longer exists?

They have vacated their former premises at Malecon esq. 16 de Agosto which is being gutted and there is no sign or notice advising of a new address.

Their website continues to show this old vacated address and I cannot contact them by telephone.

I have no idea.
I used to be friendly with Rosemary and she had complained to me that business was s l o w more than a year ago.
Also some of the homes her German husband built do not seem to sell.
On the other hand, she indicated a year ago she wanted to move the office to an other location around town.
I see her husband's old VW beetle on the side of an inner city street with a 4-Sale sign on top of it.
I have called her recently... but while it rings... no answer.

Have you tried e-mailing her? I just did, waiting/hoping for an answer.

... J-D.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com

Have you spoken to the neighbours? The ones round the back & further up the street. In this country where there are few secrets, it would be unlikely that one of the neighbours didn't know something.

If it's a language thing, let me know & I'll go by that way next week & enquire.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
EUREKA .......... After much searching I have finally turned up one of her business cards from my pile!! On it there is a cell phone number. If you haven't already tried this, let me know by PM & I will try contacting her by this route! It might be a good idea to PM me your contact e-mail address for Rosemary just in case I get hold of her & then she can write or phone direct to yourself! ~ Grahame.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
Resolution!

I have finally been able to reach Rosemary. The whole thing had me worried for a while.

Rosemary moved to Torre Alta, Calle #4, House #4.
Her new office number is: 809-586-1600
The e-mail remains the same (as posted on the web site).

They are aware of the fact that there is still outdated information on the web site and will update ASAP.

... J-D.

Reactions: Rbh44

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Well done JD. BushBaby got hold of Rosemary's nephew yesterday (on the old fax number) & found out she was still here. Then london777 emailed me and BushBaby & I have both responded to him.

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
thank you

Many thanks to those who solved this riddle. It does seem an extraordinary way to run a business, though.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
Here it is more normal then abnormal - unfortunately!

And Rosemary is one of the most pro-active and professional locals I know around here.
Mitigating, I might add that besides the move from the Malecon location up to mid lower part of Torre Alta, she let me know that she went thru some personal "issues" too. It's all settled now and the web site is now updated with the new address and phone number.

... J-D.

Status
Not open for further replies.