medical info translation needed please

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I?ve tried the usual methods of translating this diagnosis and reading the medicine advice provided but it isn?t giving me any useful info that is understandable with my slightly limited Spanish when it comes to medical doings.

Female,
infecciosos,,, bacterias cocos moderada cantidad

medication given,,, Fluconazol, capsula 150mg

I?d appreciate any feedback on this diagnosis from any women out there who visit the citologico here. Or any doctors who know what this is and how it is contracted.

many thanks in advance.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
bro, dont put your business out there. go to webmd or drkoop.com...google is your friend. they even have a translator for you to use.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
fluconazol is a medicine given for hongos (fungus), no panic. the cause can be water, temperature, fabric and so on.
available in all farmacias without prescription.
the bacteria is present in moderate quantities so no worries there either.

CoreyH

Mar 5, 2010
Tell her to eat yogurt with active cultures everyday. Helps to keep the body in balance.

Aug 21, 2007
Yogurt is great......even to put it you know where. That is how I treated a yeast infection when I lived in remote Africa. Worked as good as anything a doctor would prescribe.

Lindsey

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
if the yeast infection is candida albican type (90% - cases) then floconazol will help but if the yeast specie is not albican, then you would have to use other medication to kill the yeast.
Now its not as simple as just talking floconazol and you are fine. You would have to change your diet and also treat your sexual partner. If he/she has it, most likely you can get reinfected again.
The changes in diet should have to be total elimination of sugars. meaning, no rice, no starch veggies, no alcohol, no soda and no sweets. If you do now follow this diet, you maybe fighting yeast all your life.
Common symptoms of yeast:
pain during intercourse if you are a woman, even slight bleeding. The pain (or burning sensation) is so uncomfortable that the woman will not enjoy the sexual experience. White thick creamy (or cottage cheese) discharge. In men, the basic early stage symptoms are: burning itch that would want you to scratch till your skin breaks. rash and even open sours. It will almost resemble herpes. In men, the treatment is simple. Just go to nearest pharmacy (in DR) and buy a cream "candid" (clotrimazole) tube. apply it on the infected part for a week and you will be fine if you are in initial stages of the symptoms.
The main factor in preventing repeated yeast infection is curbing the intake of carbs (sugars). You keep drinking alcohol and soda etc, you will have yeast infection all your life. Some times the yeast infection is triggered by consumptions of antibiotics. This disrupts the normal bacterial flora of the intestine and thus, the yeast grows out of control.
This information of mine is not google searched, it comes from 100% personal experience living in this country. My experience says, more than 50% of the women in barrios are infected with yeast infections and maybe the equal number with vaginal infections of other kinds example: chlamydia, gonorrhea, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease etc. Please, do not debate this with me on this. This is all coming from first hand knowledge. A month doesn't go by where I don't receive calls from visiting friends of all sorts of STD symptoms they get from being in touch with local girls.
back on candida infection:
If the yeast enters your blood then you may have some more advance symptoms that could be even more troublesome. Lets talk about the general symptoms.
The person will be robbed of all energy, always tired and feeling old. aches and pains all over body, maybe conjunctivitis (red eye or watery eyes), severe heartburn and a burning desire to eat sweets example: cakes, chocolates and if you do not drink soda your thrust is not satisfied.
I suffered from these symptoms for a long time and doctors didn't know what to do with me. I did my research and then I cured myself. I took medication to kill off the yeast first and then changed my diet (no alcohol and no sugars). Now I do consume some sugars because I am all cured but I still do not drink alcohol and no soda. Now I do not suffer from any heartburn and no red eyes. I have more energy now than ever. All symptoms have been cleared. To maintain a good flora in your intestine, take pro-biotics.
AZB

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
AZB is On time with this one, could not have put it better myself and I am a womens health/ L&D nurse.
SHALENA

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i would just add:
cream candid comes in a box with 6 individual applications. i think it costs somewhere around 350-400 pesos. this is a vaginal cream.
you can also buy cream for use on skin in a genital area (or any other), there is a variety of cream containing clotrimazole (cheapest would be about 100 pesos).
for ladies there is also a variety of ovulos containing clotrimazol (from 50 pesos for vagiflor upwards).
fluconazol is also made by variety of labs at a range of prices.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Must be family of:
basilococo= ??
estafilococos = ??
gonococos = Gonorrea

If you have the last one on the list see a doctor as soon as posible.

JJ

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
if the yeast infection is candida albican type (90% - cases) then floconazol will help but if the yeast specie is not albican, then you would have to use other medication to kill the yeast.
Now its not as simple as just talking floconazol and you are fine. You would have to change your diet and also treat your sexual partner. If he/she has it, most likely you can get reinfected again.
The changes in diet should have to be total elimination of sugars. meaning, no rice, no starch veggies, no alcohol, no soda and no sweets. If you do now follow this diet, you maybe fighting yeast all your life.
Common symptoms of yeast:
pain during intercourse if you are a woman, even slight bleeding. The pain (or burning sensation) is so uncomfortable that the woman will not enjoy the sexual experience. White thick creamy (or cottage cheese) discharge. In men, the basic early stage symptoms are: burning itch that would want you to scratch till your skin breaks. rash and even open sours. It will almost resemble herpes. In men, the treatment is simple. Just go to nearest pharmacy (in DR) and buy a cream "candid" (clotrimazole) tube. apply it on the infected part for a week and you will be fine if you are in initial stages of the symptoms.
The main factor in preventing repeated yeast infection is curbing the intake of carbs (sugars). You keep drinking alcohol and soda etc, you will have yeast infection all your life. Some times the yeast infection is triggered by consumptions of antibiotics. This disrupts the normal bacterial flora of the intestine and thus, the yeast grows out of control.
This information of mine is not google searched, it comes from 100% personal experience living in this country. My experience says, more than 50% of the women in barrios are infected with yeast infections and maybe the equal number with vaginal infections of other kinds example: chlamydia, gonorrhea, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease etc. Please, do not debate this with me on this. This is all coming from first hand knowledge. A month doesn't go by where I don't receive calls from visiting friends of all sorts of STD symptoms they get from being in touch with local girls.
back on candida infection:
If the yeast enters your blood then you may have some more advance symptoms that could be even more troublesome. Lets talk about the general symptoms.
The person will be robbed of all energy, always tired and feeling old. aches and pains all over body, maybe conjunctivitis (red eye or watery eyes), severe heartburn and a burning desire to eat sweets example: cakes, chocolates and if you do not drink soda your thrust is not satisfied.
I suffered from these symptoms for a long time and doctors didn't know what to do with me. I did my research and then I cured myself. I took medication to kill off the yeast first and then changed my diet (no alcohol and no sugars). Now I do consume some sugars because I am all cured but I still do not drink alcohol and no soda. Now I do not suffer from any heartburn and no red eyes. I have more energy now than ever. All symptoms have been cleared. To maintain a good flora in your intestine, take pro-biotics.
AZB
=
Ha! No. There are 2 types of candida. One, bacterial is an STD, and the other is a fungal infection. One need not be exposed to sexual contact to get fungal candida.

50% of the women in the barrios have STDs? Ha! Come on man, you re slipping. Thats is absurd. I ll debate you on this because unless you know ALL the women on this island you re only talking about the chicks in your circle(or the dudes in your circle who bone them). The women who catch fungal candida are more often from not wearing undergarments composed of natural fibers. Artificial fibers dont breathe therefore retaining moisture and allowing the yeast to procreate. Also differing vaginal conditions can promote yeast infections. Your diet can change your pH but so what? So can retention of moisture from cheap panties. Stress or other factors, even the soap you use. Many people here have no control over what they can eat only what they can AFFORD to eat. And I also say that many women dont know they have a fungal yeast infection and are only made aware of it when their partner complains of foul vaginal odor. And you have to consider more than white discharge as sole determinant of candida.
And antifungal creams arent going to work on bacterial infections. Penicillin(if the patient isnt allergic) will usually resolves the symptoms.

Conjunctivitis is a baterial infection also. And it principally only comes one way: By introducing contaminants to your eyes. Usually seen in kids who dont wash their hands well after taking a dump and then touching the mucus membranes around the eyes. Or from those who tend to bathe in unclean aguanegra.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
=
Ha! No. There are 2 types of candida. One, bacterial is an STD, and the other is a fungal infection. One need not be exposed to sexual contact to get fungal candida.

50% of the women in the barrios have STDs? Ha! Come on man, you re slipping. Thats is absurd. I ll debate you on this because unless you know ALL the women on this island you re only talking about the chicks in your circle(or the dudes in your circle who bone them). The women who catch fungal candida are more often from not wearing undergarments composed of natural fibers. Artificial fibers dont breathe therefore retaining moisture and allowing the yeast to procreate. Also differing vaginal conditions can promote yeast infections. Your diet can change your pH but so what? So can retention of moisture from cheap panties. Stress or other factors, even the soap you use. Many people here have no control over what they can eat only what they can AFFORD to eat. And I also say that many women dont know they have a fungal yeast infection and are only made aware of it when their partner complains of foul vaginal odor. And you have to consider more than white discharge as sole determinant of candida.
And antifungal creams arent going to work on bacterial infections. Penicillin(if the patient isnt allergic) will usually resolves the symptoms.

Conjunctivitis is a baterial infection also. And it principally only comes one way: By introducing contaminants to your eyes. Usually seen in kids who dont wash their hands well after taking a dump and then touching the mucus membranes around the eyes. Or from those who tend to bathe in unclean aguanegra.
Thanks for the google research but....
No I won't debate you on this one. I am not about to reinvent the wheel. I know what I am talking about. I would say 60% if that will surprise you. My knowledge is not based on google research. This is what I believe and if you don't, that fine with me. Go ahead with your life, but I will keep my beliefs. This is not up for debate.
AZB

P.S. you would be surprised to see how quickly these barrio sluts go to bed with a stranger and without a condom. I would say, 90% would be slammed dunked in the first date. Again, your might have a lot to learn. Don't worry about my circle of women, most likely we have different taste in women.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
racerX, please do another google research because seems to me Conjunctivitis is not just a bacterial infection. Do a more in depth research and you will see what I am talking about.
Oh and my conjunctivitis was part of my life for a few years and not to mention, I had always suffered from flu, nasal congestion and coughs and other respiratory illnesses. All is cleared when I cured myself of yeast infection in the blood-stream. No more alcohol and no sugars. Now I am a happy chappie.
Again, this is not google researched info.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
wait, I didn't even read this part.l

=
Ha! No. There are 2 types of candida. One, bacterial is an STD, and the other is a fungal infection.

really? 2 types? one is bacterial? news to me.
Please do tell me more on the bacterial yeast infection?
AZB

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
90% would be slammed dunked in the first date.
Thats funny, I ll buy that though. Anecdotal as it is.

Again, your might have a lot to learn. Don't worry about my circle of women, most likely we have different taste in women.

I ve seen the babes you posted here, this is a fact we do have different taste in women.

I ll support the absence of processed sugars and flours with respect to alleviating those symptoms. I think everyone should lay off the processed foods. Thats why I think the US has a concurring medical problem with consumptive disorders, not referring to obesity. How many people did you see when you went back to NY(elderly and Seniors) who needed aids to walk? Crutches, walkers, all types of devices to do what they were born doing? There are plastics and plasticizers in the process foods(to retain freshness) settle in the joints and bone caps on the knees and feet. You re a chiropractor you know that.