MSW Social Worker seeking employment

Nomade

Jun 9, 2010
I am looking for some work in the Puerto Plata area. I live in Munoz and can go to and fro no problem. I have experience in mental health, family therapy, family and individual crisis counselling, domestic violence, young parents, alcohol and drug addiction. Please contact me here if you have any ideas of places I can look for work, or have any knowledge of people seeking skilled workers to either teach or supervise.

All help or networking possibilities greatly appreciated.

Nomade

Jun 9, 2010
Can anyone tell me where I could begin my search for such positions? I am also interested in teaching at any level.

D

lsundquist

Apr 12, 2011
I too am a MSW Social Worker seeking employment...however, I'm in Santo Domingo. I am wondering if you know of any active MSW professional associations in the DR? I am thinking of starting my own practice here in SD. Would you be interested in starting or participating in an educational/support group of MSWs with me? Thanks!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You might want to go over to the UNDP offices and see if they have anything going on. Also the Presidential AIDS agency as well as Public Health. You really need to network, it is the only way. And if you set up your own place, do some advertizing in the society pages...only way things get done here.

HB