Thread: Dominicans in Vancouver

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dominicans in Vancouver

Trying to find some Dominicans in BC Canada. My husband wants to meet some friends from the homeland when he comes. Need info about salons, basketball and more. Thanks

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Raquel
    my wife is Dominican and we live in the Vancouver area. She has been here for 9 months now and I know of one other Canadian/Dominican couple nearby. PM me if you would like any more info or just to chat.

Cheers

Tom

Post Thanks / Like

I'm Dominican and live in Vancouver! Anyways, I moved here in January from Ontario and I'm still trying to adjust.

I just have two current questions. Has anyone found guandules in Vancouver? And is there a place to buy a caldero?

Post Thanks / Like

Hello
    I have been living here in Vancouver for about a year, and I have not met any Dominicans. If anyone knows of a Dominican group etc, please let me know. I also need a dominican hair stylist (it doesn't matter if she does the hair at home). My current hair stylist is killing me, lol. I am half haitian and half Dominican. Please reach out!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

For food try: Los Guerreros

(Latin American)

3317 Kingsway,

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tobefree View Post
    Hello
    I have been living here in Vancouver for about a year, and I have not met any Dominicans. If anyone knows of a Dominican group etc, please let me know. I also need a dominican hair stylist (it doesn't matter if she does the hair at home). My current hair stylist is killing me, lol. I am half haitian and half Dominican. Please reach out!
    Can't you do your own hair.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello,
    My husband and I will be moving to Vancouver in July. I am Canadian and he is a barber from Santo Domingo . We are coming from Mexico and would like to connect with other Dominicans.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread is almost 4 years old.
    You may want to start a new thread in the "Living Forum", or the "General Forum", better chance for some responses there.
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Post Thanks / Like

Hi. My wife is from Dominican Republic trying to find some Dominican people which seems pretty hard here