Dominicans in Vancouver

Raquel

Feb 1, 2003
Trying to find some Dominicans in BC Canada. My husband wants to meet some friends from the homeland when he comes. Need info about salons, basketball and more. Thanks

CanWest66

May 11, 2008
Canada
Hi Raquel
my wife is Dominican and we live in the Vancouver area. She has been here for 9 months now and I know of one other Canadian/Dominican couple nearby. PM me if you would like any more info or just to chat.

Cheers

Tom

nightfool

May 10, 2011
I'm Dominican and live in Vancouver! Anyways, I moved here in January from Ontario and I'm still trying to adjust.

I just have two current questions. Has anyone found guandules in Vancouver? And is there a place to buy a caldero?

tobefree

May 22, 2011
Hello
I have been living here in Vancouver for about a year, and I have not met any Dominicans. If anyone knows of a Dominican group etc, please let me know. I also need a dominican hair stylist (it doesn't matter if she does the hair at home). My current hair stylist is killing me, lol. I am half haitian and half Dominican. Please reach out!​

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Hello
I have been living here in Vancouver for about a year, and I have not met any Dominicans. If anyone knows of a Dominican group etc, please let me know. I also need a dominican hair stylist (it doesn't matter if she does the hair at home). My current hair stylist is killing me, lol. I am half haitian and half Dominican. Please reach out!​

Can't you do your own hair.

EstebanAngela

Feb 11, 2014
Hello,
My husband and I will be moving to Vancouver in July. I am Canadian and he is a barber from Santo Domingo . We are coming from Mexico and would like to connect with other Dominicans.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
This thread is almost 4 years old.
You may want to start a new thread in the "Living Forum", or the "General Forum", better chance for some responses there.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Richard826

Dec 19, 2018
Hi. My wife is from Dominican Republic trying to find some Dominican people which seems pretty hard here ??????