mailing address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelleyyyyy

Apr 7, 2007
I'm curious about a complete mailing address. I'm wanting to send something to Los Charamicos but unsure if I have a complete address to send it to.
Can someone offer a sample address to see if mine is correct??
I know it's a strange request.. maybe lol :)

thanks!

Chelle

Aug 21, 2007
How are you sending the mail? Through the Dominican postal system? If that is the case, you will be fortunate to have the item actually received. If you are sending it via FedEx or another private mail system, then the best advice might be to coordinate with a friend who has a business here and have it mailed to the business for your friend.

OR- have someone who is traveling down here bring it for you and deliver it.

Other than that, perhaps someone on this board has a better solution.

Good luck-
Lindsey

Chelleyyyyy

Apr 7, 2007
Yikes! Hmm.. well I guess I have some thinking to do. I was planning on sending probably Fedex. Is there a Fedex office close to Sosua?

I can probably just send it to their workplace if there is no office that's close.

Thanks Lindsey!

Aug 21, 2007
You are probably okay with FedEx as long as what you are sending isn't valued at more than $200 USD. If so, then you get tangled up with customs.

Sending it to their workplace is a good idea. Or it could be held at the FedEx location for pickup. I think there is a box on the FedEx form that you can check if you prefer to have them pick it up at FedEX.

Good luck!

Lindsey

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
FedEx delivers to Sosua.

Undoubtedly there is a delivery point in Charamicos. I would recommend sending the item to their work place as that is more likely to be easily found than a home address, and more likely to have someone there to accept delivery.

Chelleyyyyy

Apr 7, 2007
delivering to their work sounds like the most logical for me. I'll get the address and give it a try!

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.