sex shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

el forastero

Bronze
Oct 25, 2009
If you're looking for a place to buy sex, then for men, go to any "carwash" or many nightclubs and you can get whatever you want. Women need go no further than an all-inclusive resort and the animation team.

If you're asking about toys, then yes, there are shops in Santo Domingo.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Any particular area? There is/was one in Plaza Naco and definitely others in different parts of SD.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
El Conde, Zona Colonial - down a little arcade near to the opposite end from the statue of Chris, apparently. ;)

I do not know the name, obviously!

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
There is one in Puerto Plata near the police station and another down the street from Jimenez but they have more sexy underwear and some toys OR so I am told.....:cheeky:

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
junior strip factory in centro comercial naco (not plaza naco)
very expensive. an Item that i bought in miami for 16dlls, here cost 120dlls. you better buy in USA or order in internet.

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
most of us in the DR would love for Home Depot to open a store, but for now there are numerous ferreterias, americana for one, large assortment of power tools for just about any job. i get most of my supplies for my lobotomy clinic at "ferreteria americana", black and decker used to be the only choice but we are now starting to use DeWalt tools that seem to have more power and battery life.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
If catwoman looks like Julie Newmar (40 years ago ) I will offer a saucer of milk and a few toys of my own !!!!

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
most of us in the DR would love for Home Depot to open a store, but for now there are numerous ferreterias, americana for one, large assortment of power tools for just about any job.

Home Depot is a sex toys shop...............????? Just in case I was wrong I checked their website and there is a button you can click which says 'For Pros' but it actually means something different...........:cheeky:

?

? bient?t

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Status
Not open for further replies.